Not cool

By Wet - 21/06/2023 15:00

Today, a woman started breastfeeding her infant in a restaurant. Disgusted, I told her to take it to the bathroom, as I was eating. In response, she squirted me with milk then went back to ignoring me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 215
You deserved it 3 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** you! Why are you interfering with the baby eating at the restaurant in the way nature intended. What pisses me off is that you got to see ******* for your disgusting behavior!

Headlock912 2

Babies gotta eat too. Look the other way, and quit thinking the world revolves around you

Comments

You ******* deserved it asshole. She was doing what comes naturally to feed her baby, who needs to eat just like you do. That woman literally created life, and you're disgusted? Well, I'm disgusted by your ignorance. Go eat off the bathroom floor and get E-Coli jerkoff.

you're a vile human. there is nothing disgusting or sexual about feeding a baby.

tiptoppc 19

Depends on context. Abdl comes to mind with a scenario people might not want to see feeding in public. But there’s conventions for that outlet, i’m sure…

you're the piece of shit for asking. why don't you go eat in the bathroom.

This is gonna surprise you- Breasts are how a lot of babies eat. They don't have to cover up their child feeding anymore than you want your head buried while YOU eat. Look away, pay attention to your food or take your food to the bathroom if you think that's okay.

this post got more hate than the cheaters do on here & im all for it, **** this guy

TomeDr 24

If it bothered you so much to see a baby eat, YOU take YOUR dinner and eat it in the bathroom! Or you could just, you know, not look at them. Like a grown up.

Don't hate me for this. I think women should be able to breastfeed where they need to which can include a restaurant. I have no problems with it and do not think it is gross at all. I do find it distracting. Probably for multiple reasons.

vg 4

The proper response I'll say

It's a good thing that people like you are a dying breed.

ODBeefalo 10

it's a tit man... maybe stop staring and eat your damn food. you sound like a child that winds up at the table all night pushing the food on their plate around with every excuse not to eat.