Nostradamus

By Clueless - 14/05/2011 23:35 - United States

Today, I went to my phone company and had my text history pulled. Why? Because a few days ago, my 4 year-old daughter told me that, "Daddy has a wife and a girlfriend." Turns out she was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 587
You deserved it 4 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

newzealandkiwi 0

If he has a girlfriend can i be your boyfriend.?jk FYL thou.

wait a second... wat did she stumble on to find this 

tahvoh 3

you should get yourself a boyfriend too! XD

I think cheating is a very good reason for a divorce. Unless you enjoy being walked all over, being made a laughing stock, and possibly catching STDs from your cheating husband. Some things are forgivable and are worth trying to work through. Some are not. In my opinion, cheating isn't acceptable, period.

Fr3nChii 0

divorce hizx asx & muv on! you wiL find betta!

OCDC 9

If your daughter is 5, then it's likely that you've got enough of your life left to go find that love you deserve. I wish I could say the same for him but cheating scumbags who have to pay alimony often have a harder time getting into new relationships, upside?....Just sayin.

ydi...anyone who's ever dealt with cell phone companies would know the only way they can legally give you printouts of actual texts is through subpoena...they only can advise of numbers texted not the words.

it sucks but at least you now know and you can kick him out, divorce him and you and your child will be better off.