Are you the wife from the previous FML?

By Anonymous - 24/08/2021 04:02

Today, I don’t think I’ve ever been so angry. I was already mad at my husband, but he asked if we could just skip the boring two-hour argument, assume he’d already given me an empty apology and quietly return to hating each other while at least being civil about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 829
You deserved it 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

diraven 15

Wait, you can do that? This guy's a genius!

Learning to keep seething hatred from boiling over is needed to have a long marriage!

Comments

diraven 15

Wait, you can do that? This guy's a genius!

Learning to keep seething hatred from boiling over is needed to have a long marriage!

That's the funniest, most logical thing a husband has ever said to completely empty a wife's argument on any subject. Even if she wins, she loses. Tell me the email and I'll send the chosen gift certificate for dinner with enough for drinks. Although, it's anonymous. I'll never know if the person is truthful. Go to cousins tomorrow around noon in Shoemakersville, PA and it's on me. that's Monday, aug 24th.

That's a pro gamer move, if ever I've heard one.

I tried that. I learned real quick it doesn't work and only serves to exponentialy whatever argument is occuring. I also realized the dumber the argument the longer the extension. one must always endure the pain. lesson learned.

bobsanction 18

You must be a horrible person to be around.

TheGamingaFail 7

Why marry your spouse if you hate them

He probably has had enough of this marriage. Face the truth and have a talk on whether he wants to file for divorce, and try to find out why he hasn't done it yet.