By GumStickExtraGmail - 14/09/2017 17:30 - United States - Arvada

Today, I found my daughter playing on my phone. When I got it back, I saw multiple texts to my boss saying that I quit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 709
You deserved it 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’d have a different comment if the daughter were 3, 9, 16 or 28!

Either way, I'm sure that "the boss" would understand & probably laugh about it if you just explained everything to him/her.

Comments

I think your daughter is trying to tell you something like... spend time with me! :-)

Either way, I'm sure that "the boss" would understand & probably laugh about it if you just explained everything to him/her.

And just how old exactly is your daughter?

I’d have a different comment if the daughter were 3, 9, 16 or 28!

In either case, there's so many ways to prevent people from accessing your phone for this exact reason that this is a huge YDI.

You deserve it, for letting your child treat your personal cell phone as a toy. On a side note, there was a big deal a few years ago, telling people not to let kids play with old phones, because even some phones that aren't set up to make phone calls can still dial out to 911.

In the United States, by law, every phone can call 911 even without service.

*cue magical rainbow* The more you know!

You shouldn't let your daughter play with your phone (unless she took it without permission, in which case, you need a fingerprint method and pass code to prevent that). I hope you can explain to your boss that your daughter was playing with the phone.

By the time your daughter can form coherent sentences, you shouldn't be letting her "play" on your phone.

YDI for letting your daughter play with your phone. And if you claim you DIDN'T let her do it, I'll just say that the fact that your phone was unlocked and within her reach is basically letting her access it. ALWAYS LOCK YOUR PHONE!!

Maybe it wasn't your daughter. Were you drinking last night?