No good deed…

By oops - 04/12/2009 17:23 - United States

Today, I saw a moth trapped in a spider web. Feeling gracious, I gently freed it, and then took it to the window to let it out. When I opened the window to set him free, my $300 air conditioner fell two stories and smashed on the sidewalk. The moth flew away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 765
You deserved it 36 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

suaveneanderthal 0

what the hell did you think the moth was going to do? Upon seeing your precious air conditioner the moth was supposed to go out and buy you a new one? "The moth flew away" what a great way to end that story, i was expecting it to suck your balls in gratitude, not selfishly get the **** away from the place that it had first been trapped and then had been freed by a ****** giant.

Why is the life of the moth more valuable than the life of the spider?

Comments

I'm glad you didn't expect the moth to fly away. Seriously?

babylon_pride 0

Calling BS. If only for the reason that if you could open your window with your air conditioner in it, then that means it wasn't screwed in there, or held there properly. And it would've fallen out a long time ago, or at the very least moved enough that you would've been worried and remembered it was there. And as you were opening the window, it would've been hard to do so considering the lip of ACs stop it from being so damn easy.

You saved a life, and removed some carbon from your carbon footprint. Thanks for your part in keeping the world green :)

feelingblue 0

Yh, YDI for messing with nature and screwing up the food chain.!

i hope you left a snack for the spider.

kaleid0scopeEyes 0

I love it when people try to defend things like keeping a colony of spiders in their house...don't lie you keep them there because they are your only friends

roosterman187 0

Slolo420-- I don't even know where to begin. You're hopelessly foolish. The OP took food from the spider, and had food taken from her, in some form anyway. Karma's a bitch. Hippies...

lucidpattern 6

I thought karma was something only hippies believed in?