No free lunch

By ParkingGuy - 15/08/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, while working as a parking booth attendant, I decided to be nice and give a woman free parking. I said, "Give me a high five and I'll give you free parking, since I already did the paperwork." She said, "I'd rather pay," with a really disgusted look. I also had to redo the paperwork. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 639
You deserved it 8 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

Aww. My friend gives free parking at her job all the time. What an ungrateful lady... jeeez.

F the wench, if she can't be cool about free parking she'll get hers someday.

Comments

Maybe she took what you said as something more like 'Hello, hello, baby girl! Just for you, you can park your fine piece of ass anywhere you'd like, free of charge.' -wink- 'That is, if you take a little time to say hi to my five, if you know what I mean.'

Orchid_fml 2

hahah straight up , it all depends on the tone .

damn_it_damn_it 0

I think I know the woman you're talking about. Was she Brittish and super Snobby?

omgznoes 0

please tell me this isnt one of those she must have been british because she was up her arse, becasue if youve actualkly met one of us brits we'll do anything to get something for free, were cheap bastards hence the nhs. i apologise if she actually was british though

echarperouge 0

Is this in Chicago? She's an insane bitch to turn down free parking!

reidcamphor 0

ydi for being nice, women are ***** who feel empowered when they reject an offer or sometihng kind from men. Its called feminism. she felt empowered when she said that cause you're a weak-spined fool who lets woman walk all over them. You fail at life, YDI grow some balls!!

supernova77_fml 0

#30 .. uhm ... i bet this happens 2 u all the time aviously if u kno the feeling. i bet u feel empowered and manly by putting women down. go u, yr such a badass. y dnt u go throw a football around in the backyard w/ sum guy and mabye have a little bromance ******. go meet sum chicks mayb then yull realize there is a such thing called individualism. stupid piece of shit. FYL.

wow. what a bitch. she messed it up for everyone else too.. now you wont do that again and no one will get free parking. she is a C U Next Tuesday.. if you know what im saying...

do you need a high five that bad? she probably thought that you were going to grab her hand and drag her into an alley you creeper

star_ver 0

I think where you went wrong was asking for the high five. Should have just told her it was free and keep it moving. In the end, though, it's her loss not yours, so whatever.

justmyluck1212 0

its probably because you had a booger hanging off your lip or something like that...

Rude, that was a nice thing to do. I would have gladly taken the free parking with a smile, high five and a "Thank You"

icertainlysuck 0

Don't listen to all the people saying YDI. U sound like a nice person and should stay that way