No free lunch

By ParkingGuy - 15/08/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, while working as a parking booth attendant, I decided to be nice and give a woman free parking. I said, "Give me a high five and I'll give you free parking, since I already did the paperwork." She said, "I'd rather pay," with a really disgusted look. I also had to redo the paperwork. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 639
You deserved it 8 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

Aww. My friend gives free parking at her job all the time. What an ungrateful lady... jeeez.

F the wench, if she can't be cool about free parking she'll get hers someday.

Comments

funnydomo 0

Maybe she is a germaphobe :/ ?

9az00 0

Lol like Howie Mandel! Nevertheless, that is kind of creepy...

anonymous3000_fml 0

YDI for being a dork. "Give me a high five"? Why did you want to give some random woman free parking anyway? I mean that's nice and all, but why her? Do you offer everyone free parking? I would question your motives too.

Pffft, what a bitch. That was really nice of you to offer though, and a cute way to do that :) you seem cool, she's just a cow.

I hate people like you. Let me guess you're fat? I thought so. These fat disgusting slobs think they can go around like they run things. WHY DO U WANT A HIGH FIVE? Just stop trying to play with people like a prick.

Because all obese people have wonderful self esteem, and pricks love to help other people out -.-

Why are people saying he deserved this? He was trying to do something NICE. We all wonder where kindness and generosity went in American society, and then you call the OP a creeper for being nice to a stranger. F my life, F you and your lives (negative commentors only), and F the lives of any kind Americans left. Don't bitch at me for not understanding, because I'm American too. #61: Wow... just wow. * Sadly bows and shakes head* Your complete disrespect and level of insensitivity astound me. Why would you assume the OP is fat? Fat is not a synonym for repulsive, or ew, as you may phrase it. "Fat disgusting slobs" is strong terminology for assumtions without support. Also, in a society where being overweight can cause you to be considered ugly, no good, or dumb, exactly how are fat people "go[ing] around like they run things? You sound like a judgemental, skinny, stuck-up, middleschooler, who has had everything handed to them. Grow up and try to learn something about respecting people's differences. I mean I exercise tolerance by putting up with people like you. He wasn't playing with anyone. He offered free parking for a high five, a fun and innocent way to offer something for free. She was a complete and utter bitch, and if you agree with her, that says something about you, not the OP *Shrugs off lost cause, and walks away*. OP FYL, especially with comments/commentors like #61. I would have given you a high five, even if you still made me pay for parking. My friends and I have asked random people for high-five's before, or waved. You'd be amazed how many times we got flipped off. I think that woman was a complete bitch. I'm sorry about that. Keep being nice, because it is who you are. *Gives high-five and hug* Don't let this affect you. Have an awesome day, because that is what you deserved in the first place.

High five to you, 62! I completely agree with you in pretty much every aspect of what you said there. I think we should track down people like 61 and, rather than use our hands for high fives for those arrogant pricks, we should smack them.

reidcamphor 0

the woman was a bitch because he is weak and should have cussed her out, He DESERVED it. You females and your feminist shit, its the feminism making America so bitchy with the sexless marriages, and woman not making dinner, and woman getting into car accidents and fender benders. It American woman causing all the problems, you bitches need to get off your high horse and get back down on you knees doing your job: scrubbing and sucking, thats where you belong.

threatsketch 0

scrubbing and sucking?! you sexist idiot women do not need to scrub and suck!! maybe the men should do some of the work in the relationship its always the women scrubbing and mopping and cooking maybe the men should do some of that when can the women have fun sometimes other than doing work all day?! when is that going to happen?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA whatever reidcamphor, you're fat. Why are you guys letting this loser bother you? He's pretty much gonna implode on himself he's such a fat, useless piece of shit.

#64... Just WTF. You do realize female driving rates tend to be LOWER, at least at first because we are considered more responsible right? And maybe if guys didn't act like you (heads up butts, and an obnoxious sense of entitlement), marriages wouldn't sexless. Oh, and to quote a Founding Father, who believed in equality for ALL, "I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees." So why don't you get on your knees, help somebody out with the scrubbing, get laid, and maybe you won't be so bitter :)

ShortyBBangin 0

damn, what a bi-atch. you should've slapped the hoe. Ha

Dude not **** your life, **** her life for being such an ungrateful bitch

l33tm0nk3y 0

Odds are if you weren't a guy she would have gone with it. Probably one of those girls with too much feminist indoctrination who automatically assumes all guys are chauvinistic pigs.

reidcamphor 0

Thank you. i told people it involved women and their feminism. They use it to feel superior. and when that bitch shut him down for the free parking and the high five, she felt superior. I'd make the bitch pay extra...

The difference between what 71 said and what 74 said is very different, reidcamphor. 71- "ONE of those girls with...blahblahblah" 74, the fat waste of skin, said "women and their feminism. They use it to feel superior, blahblahblah, im a piece of shit", putting all women into the same category. 71 is right, there are definitely women like that because no one is the same, dumbfuck. Not all women are like that, just like how you're a fugly moron but not all guys are. :)