No free lunch

By ParkingGuy - 15/08/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, while working as a parking booth attendant, I decided to be nice and give a woman free parking. I said, "Give me a high five and I'll give you free parking, since I already did the paperwork." She said, "I'd rather pay," with a really disgusted look. I also had to redo the paperwork. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 639
You deserved it 8 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

Aww. My friend gives free parking at her job all the time. What an ungrateful lady... jeeez.

F the wench, if she can't be cool about free parking she'll get hers someday.

Comments

robocop1969 0

How dumb are all of you? A "high five" is when a woman is getting it doggy style from one guy and giving oral to another at the same time. The two men are facing each other and can "high five" while having their fun. Surely she knew this, judging by his comment that she got a disgusted look on her face. He probably knows it too and asked for a" high five" for that very reason.

hahaah nice. well he ment a open hand slap onto his palm. that's what we non kinky freaks call a "high 5"

How dumb are YOU? There was only on guy in the scenario, whereas in your idiotic little "high 5", there is two men and a woman and the men high 5. When did a high 5 become that stupid shit you just described? Right: never. Anyways, even if a high 5 meant that, he asked her for a high 5, not to do her from behind with another guy. If you could grow a brain, I would seriously recommend it.

#73 I thought that was called the Eiffel Tower.

And she is the reason people dont do nice things for others anymore. What a high & mighty she must THINK she is.

guynemeth 0

"How dumb are all of you? A "high five" is when a woman is getting it doggy style from one guy and giving oral to another at the same time. The two men are facing each other and can "high five" while having their fun. Surely she knew this, judging by his comment that she got a disgusted look on her face. He probably knows it too and asked for a" high five" for that very reason." What you are describing is called a "Wobbly H"

lucidpattern 6

The ****? I've never ******* heard of that. And anyone who would think of the sexual position before thinking of a regular ol' high five is probably a nasty ***** anyway. Or at least has sex on the mind.

Well, no good deed goes unpunished. Don't sweat it though , some ppl just like having logs up their asses.

What the hell? Why a highfive? Weirdo. o.O

Sorry man. Nobody can accept people being nice anymore. Oh and contrary to what some dude says, you wren't being perverted. I don't see how the OP is dumb for not knowing a name of a sexual position. Do you people know how many there are, anything could come off perverted to a person with a dirty mind. I'm not one for all 'clean, purity' crap just, a high five CAN mean a high five. It's slang and people have to chose how to inter prate it. Granted most people think both men are creepy but you seem nice. Sorry again

YDI for not just doing your job. It isn't in your job description to give anyone free parking, so you shouldn't have even offered. What, was she some sexy woman you thought you'd get lucky with if you gave her free parking? How shallow. Or were you really that lazy that you couldn't do the paperwork? Whatever your excuses, you should have just done your job and left it at that. I'm glad the woman turned you down. People are desperate for jobs these days, yet you have one and are too lazy to do it properly. That's sickening.

lucidpattern 6

dude, you have obviously never had a service job of any kind. He just didn't want to have to redo a bunch of crap for one car, and thought it'd be nice for both of them if he just let her pass for free. The woman was a snob for not just recognizing the human decency. She didn't have to high five him, but she could have politely declined and been nice and just accepted the kindness. Every time a man is nice to you doesn't mean he thinks he's gonna get to **** you. Get over yourself, jesus.

lucidpattern 6

You shoulda just pocketed that money, bro.

allisadawn91 8

You should have taken her money and ripped it in her face.