No excuses!

By davka - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I was fired from my job. Apparently getting shot is no valid reason to stay home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 964
You deserved it 4 893

Top comments

Stab wounds only accepted. Company policy, don't fight it.

ummm wow what were you doing the night before that resulted in you being shot?

Comments

must be american, wouldnt be acceptable anywhere else

yeah. because the French ******* or the English pricks or the canadian gents would have just moseyed off to work after that. fag

kinga08 0

I'm pretty sure they wanted to fire you beforehand. Unless you work off the books for a shady company, there are laws that don't allow employers to do this. Be thankful you are alive and recovering enough to post an FML.

Medical leave of absence is allowed by law. They are playing games here.

lmaoatall 6

you storm into your bosses office and demand a raise. if he had paid you a decent salary you wouldn't have had the need to hold up that liqour store. damn cheap ass bosses these days.

I don't really see a reason here it could have been a total accident has anyone seen the episode of Becker where they are just walking in downtown a car accident happens the guy gets pissed pulls out the gun the other guy try's to get it out of his hand and it causes him to pull the trigger and shoots Becker simple as that but yah get well OP!!!

shift_love 13

wtf? people watch Becker? fyl lol

shift_love 13

wtf? people watch becker? fyl lol

awardZu 0

So much information is missing from this, I don't know if it's a FYL or a YDI... What was your job? Why were you shot? How long ago were you shot? What caliber weapon were you shot with?

mb020511 2

ummm, that sucks. I would find out if they can do that.

FunwithBumperCar 0

Next time don't use a cow brand on your prostitute!

Ya N.P.H. I swear Neil keeps getting crazier.