Monday madness

By socks - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I noticed I'd mislaid one half of the "Monday" pair of socks from my "Days of the week" set that were a gift for my birthday. I'm slightly OCD. I think I'm going to rip the floorboards up if I don't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 926
You deserved it 10 166

Top comments

wouldn't uneven floorboards drive you even more nuts?

Send me ur address I'll ship you a new one.

Comments

Both #s 9 and 7 said it, you can't possibly be slightly OCD and have socks for everyday of the week.

SpeshulK 0

Especially if the way you set the socks up came to you as a birthday present

perdix 29

Now we know the reason why you don't like Mondays. I've got CDO, too. It's just like OCD, but in proper alphabetical order like it just has to be.

I have an awful case of COD. I can never get my classes just right

I'm CDO... It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, just like they should be...

That is the most awesome bumper sticker ever...

midnightxloner 1

Nice one. Its easy to copy another comment.

that was so close to perdix's comment thAT you don't deserve 3 thumbs down.

Forgive me for not reading up before I posted. I will do better next time...

Your comment came in JUST after....shows you have a witty sense of humor ...and at 15 years old, too!! Be proud, and don't apologize to these knuckleheads.

thiscrazything 1

At least it was Monday. The best day of the week to loose, even if it is only half of it. Maybe you should toss the other one and take Monday's off. Or try going wild and wear Friday on Monday.

Susieee_Q 9

Have you gone completely mad?! You can't wear Friday socks on Monday, they are FRIDAY socks! What's next?! I suppose we'll all just start sleeping in our business suits and go to work in our PJ's. Or eating cereal with forks and pasta with spoons... You sir/ma'am are just silly. (:

*introduces Susieee_Q to a spork* *mind blown* Also - People of Wal-Mart will show you tons of people leaving their houses in their PJ's.

i always thought those people live in walmart

Put the one sock on and hop around on one foot looking for the other. Or hop over to the shop and buy a second set of weekly socks to prevent such things in the future. FYL. What would you do if you were more than just "slightly" OCD?

perdix 29

Wear sandals on Monday and use the remaining Monday sock for your weekly self-abuse ritual ;)

Torva_fml 16

He means masturbation... Gosh people, that's funny!

I'm like that. I feel you pain lol once I cried cause no matter what I did the picture on the wall would not be straight. I ended up throwing the picture out the window…. but that's another story :3

rofflewaffle 9

Exactly. That drives me mad. As someone who is diagnosed and truly does suffer, it frustrates me to no end to hear it thrown around so casually. "Oh, I like to have a clean house! I'm so OCD!" Give me a break. And saying it as an adjective is saying, "Haha, I'm so disorder," which makes absolutely no sense.

Something about saying "I'm a disorder" makes me giggle. Inside. |the kid|

hero93 6

you know what drives me nuts? people who think they're cool to say they have OCD. like oh yeahh what a fun thing to actually deal with every day you must be so cute I'm going to give you all the attention you want. give me a ******* break.

there is a fix to this. all white socks ;)