Mom won this one

By duuuuude - 17/04/2009 03:08 - United States

Today, I was home alone while my mom went out to dinner. I decided to hop in the shower, and I noticed my mom left her douche in there. After, I texted her telling her what I found and that it was gross. Her response? "It's not gross. It came from my vagina, like you and your sister." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 986
You deserved it 23 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eresbel 0

#3 isn't being graphic. People need to get over it - it's a ******. Half of you've got one, most of the other half wants to stick their penis in one. Grow up.

Douching, while being nasty in general is actually rather unhealthy, too. "Douching upsets the natural pH balance in your ******, making you more susceptible to yeast infections. It can actually push bacteria up, too (introducing infections). The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services strongly discourages douching, warning that it can lead to irritation, bacterial vaginosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease."

Comments

basketballbabee 0

haha i have a seperate shower from my mom, thankk god. also c-section here! haha, but yeah i didnt know what 'douche' was other than an insult, so i checked out dictionary.com, but i didnt really get it so urbandictionary.com FTW!!! haha love that site! #5 is rightt. GROW UP, I'm 14 and i dont act like an immature loserr.

okay, seriously, what kind of response did you expect by confronting her like that? "Oh, I'm sorry, let me run home right now and clean it up for you!" Ignore it and grow up!

yeahreally 6

lol.. your mom was like...okay? next time just ignore shit like that.

#61, I think thanking God for having a separate shower from your mum might just classify you as needing to grow up too. Well, unless your mum has leprosy or something...

According to 7th grade health teacher: "The ****** is a self-cleaning oven!" Also, what your mom said is true. What's the problem?

idku 4
Tonkatruckerboii 0

#5 is on it..xcept for the gayss #6 is just tryin to sound smart cuz her mom prob had a seasection.. love your mom though