Mom won this one

By duuuuude - 17/04/2009 03:08 - United States

Today, I was home alone while my mom went out to dinner. I decided to hop in the shower, and I noticed my mom left her douche in there. After, I texted her telling her what I found and that it was gross. Her response? "It's not gross. It came from my vagina, like you and your sister." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 986
You deserved it 23 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eresbel 0

#3 isn't being graphic. People need to get over it - it's a ******. Half of you've got one, most of the other half wants to stick their penis in one. Grow up.

Douching, while being nasty in general is actually rather unhealthy, too. "Douching upsets the natural pH balance in your ******, making you more susceptible to yeast infections. It can actually push bacteria up, too (introducing infections). The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services strongly discourages douching, warning that it can lead to irritation, bacterial vaginosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease."

Comments

#5 is dead on OP - I'm glad your mom has a sense of humor, it's unfortunate that you don't

... not seeing the problem. Should the mom have apologized? I think not. Her comment was PERFECT. and this is coming from a guy!

littlemisshottie_fml 0

I agree. You people are acting like ******* children. #3 Was not being graphic, you retards just need to grow up. And OP having that being said, how's your Mom?

#24 i dont know about you, but yes iam a kid! and i just lost my innocence for the sencond time :|

my mom used to say that to me and my brother ALL the time until we made her stop LOL mothers are sick!

perfectwinds 0

My mom used to say that to me ALL of the time.. Minus the douche part. But that was always her retort when I was making fun of her or something. It usually worked to shut me up. LOL. God... I miss her. You'll look back at this and laugh (if you're not already) when she's gone. And you'll miss every crude joke like this she ever made.