The Bathtub Incident

By Katie - 17/09/2019 12:01 - United States

Today, my little sister took a dump in our bath tub right before we were leaving for soccer practice. When my mom found it, she blamed it on me, then made me pick it up with my bare hands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 901
You deserved it 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That seems pretty ****** up. With your bare hands? I feel like your mom needs to reevaluate her parenting mechanisms.

thehaystackerine 20

I would have thrown it at her. that's ****** up

Comments

I'm thinking that when your sister did this, framing you for the crime was her goooooooooooooollllll!!!!!!!

That seems pretty ****** up. With your bare hands? I feel like your mom needs to reevaluate her parenting mechanisms.

Mungolikecandy 19

Is this the sort of thing you usually do as why would your mother automatically blame you?

thehaystackerine 20

I would have thrown it at her. that's ****** up

You should have produced a comparative sample yourself. This way, your mom would have known that this poo was not your poo. Then you would have been allowed paper towels to remove your poo while your sister removed her poo with her bare hands. Next time, don't forget to take a photo of the two samples side by side for future references.

I don't care if she was standing there with a willow switch in her hand, no way I'd do that. Sometimes parents are unreasonable and you have to stand your ground no matter the consequences. Because if you don't it will only get worse from there.