Mom won this one

By duuuuude - 17/04/2009 03:08 - United States

Today, I was home alone while my mom went out to dinner. I decided to hop in the shower, and I noticed my mom left her douche in there. After, I texted her telling her what I found and that it was gross. Her response? "It's not gross. It came from my vagina, like you and your sister." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 986
You deserved it 23 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eresbel 0

#3 isn't being graphic. People need to get over it - it's a ******. Half of you've got one, most of the other half wants to stick their penis in one. Grow up.

Douching, while being nasty in general is actually rather unhealthy, too. "Douching upsets the natural pH balance in your ******, making you more susceptible to yeast infections. It can actually push bacteria up, too (introducing infections). The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services strongly discourages douching, warning that it can lead to irritation, bacterial vaginosis, and pelvic inflammatory disease."

Comments

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS shut up

She's right. We all came from someone's ******.

Rubbish FML, my mum says stuff like this to me all the time.

Yulia_fml 0

wow, are a bunch of little kids reading this stuff? Learn to use google and THEN try using this website. to clarify, a douche isn't necessarily for putting medicine in. It's also been used to "clean" the ****** by injecting some cleaning chemicals. It turns out, as someone else mentioned, that the cleaning does more harm than good. The ****** is self-cleaning on its own. ANYWAY, #4, you're an idiot for being so easily grossed out by scientific, natural facts.

King_of_Kings 3

#24...Just because some of the words in #3's comment grossed me out, that doesn't mean I'm an idiot. You're an idiot for saying something like that! #25...I'm not the only one who didn't know what a douche was!

raginazn_67 0

she's right...unless you were from your mother's womb untimely ripp'd.

morganmorgan 0

Macbeth reference **** yeah