Mix up

By Jon - 07/06/2009 06:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, after masturbating in the shower, I heard my phone go off outside the bathroom. After my mom saw me get my phone to check my messages, she said, "I think you're addicted to that", to which I said, "But it feels so good and every guy does it." She was talking about how I text people a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 194
You deserved it 79 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would anyone open up to their mom about masturbation.

Nice. Maybe she thinks you meant texting feels good and every guy does it too? Right? Right? :/

Comments

To all the morons ganging up on #7, shut up. It's a well-known fact that not every human being masturbates. It's perfectly normal for someone to not **********. To the OP, you goofed.

lols, clearly your brain was still 100% on your fun fun fapping (Y) of cource she was referring to your fricken mobile! ... would your mum really say that about you masturbating? and does she really know that you fap all the time? "I think you're addicted to that" not to mention "that" commonly refers to an inanimate object.

#7 you're either very religious (and therefore need a kick in the shins) or very embarrassed about your addiction to masturbating. Either way, go whack one out. As for the FML? Well telling your own mother 'it feels so good to **********' makes me think you're a f*ckup. I would have ATLEAST make sure I knew what my mum was talking about before I made the assumption she knew I'd been masturbating.

DeclareEmergency 0

umm... number 7...... thats not normal. I am a chick and think its ****** up when guys DON'T **********......and DON'T look at ****.... theres no problem with it.............and if you dont, then you have issues... i mean, who wouldn't want to ******? honestly?

not every guy does it...and ydi...#49 - statistically about 40% of guys dont....proven fact...I mean masturbation, **** yeah I guess..