Mix up

By Jon - 07/06/2009 06:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, after masturbating in the shower, I heard my phone go off outside the bathroom. After my mom saw me get my phone to check my messages, she said, "I think you're addicted to that", to which I said, "But it feels so good and every guy does it." She was talking about how I text people a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 194
You deserved it 79 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would anyone open up to their mom about masturbation.

Nice. Maybe she thinks you meant texting feels good and every guy does it too? Right? Right? :/

Comments

No, #49 is a massive idiot. OMG U DONT WATCH PR0N AND **********!!!??? WTF IS RONG WITH U!!!

#7 wow really? why not? i'm not judging, it's just that it's natural and i don't see why you shouldn't...

"Every guy does it" Isn't this like the same excuse to get an Xbox? "But mom, every guy has an Xbox" Seriously. Not every guy has an Xbox, and not every guy masturbates. Grow up you sick child. YDI, how the hell we she know you were masturbating. You retard.

Hahaha, YDI. Nothing like putting yourself out there, huh? Oh #7, it's never too late to start. What are you, like 35? You got plenty of time left to rub one out. Unless you're a eunuch, which would make better sense, then it's a massive FYL...

Shmoopie4 0

Just wait 'til your texting and masturbation addictions lead to carpal tunnel syndrome at age 25.

#71, I wouldn't use Woody Allen as a means of justifying masturbation... he married his adopted daughter. He's kind of creepy. I'm not bashing the act, just your choice of idols... haha

#87, I'm 15 but i don't plan to start anyway, so it doesn't matter.

wow.... how the hell can you for one minute think your mother knows you ********** in a shower??? Unless you are some perverted type of family, i can see why. Other than that, YDI for being a sick perv to such a nice lady as your mother.

So, #49, you have NEVER, EVER, heard of genophobic or hedonophobic people? Or at least, people who don't like getting their hands on their genitals, because you fricken piss with it? People who do or do not ********** are normal. Anyhow, after analyzing your opinion, my conclusion is that you are an imbecile.