Mix up

By Jon - 07/06/2009 06:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, after masturbating in the shower, I heard my phone go off outside the bathroom. After my mom saw me get my phone to check my messages, she said, "I think you're addicted to that", to which I said, "But it feels so good and every guy does it." She was talking about how I text people a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 194
You deserved it 79 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would anyone open up to their mom about masturbation.

Nice. Maybe she thinks you meant texting feels good and every guy does it too? Right? Right? :/

Comments

iHavetoPiss 0

As long as she didn't see anything its all right.

#7: You must have a LOT of wet dreams. That's gross.

#19 Not just most real guys, most real girls, too. The OP is way too jumpy about being found out if he just automatically assumes thats what his mum was talking about. Chill out dude, its natural.

I'm a chick and I don't. It doesn't feel good to me at all. I'm an 'all or nothing' kinda girl as far as sex goes, but I don't think it's weird or gross when guys or girls do it. Although, it's very weird when they talk about it with their mom.

#19, #20 and #23, I know a few guys that don't because they don't enjoy it so much. They get enough from their girlfriends that they don't feel the need to **********. Plus, I've heard waiting til they next see their girlfriends makes it even more satisfying. ...I'm often told way more than I want to know. OP, totally YDI. Goddd.

You play dumb in a situation like this to make sure they aren't bluffing you, joking, or talking about something totally different. You're an idiot.

Did you think she'd been spying on you in the shower? Good lord.

Maybe she thought you were talking about showering. I mean it does feel good and hopefully every guy showers. haha I'm reaching here but I'm just trying to help you out op.

#25 - if you wait it feels better, but you usually don't last as long. So if you've gotten to the sex stage of a relationship it's not smart to not slap the ham.

Capnstinkfoot 0

#7 is a liarl. He pulls his taffy & he knows it