Mix up

By Jon - 07/06/2009 06:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, after masturbating in the shower, I heard my phone go off outside the bathroom. After my mom saw me get my phone to check my messages, she said, "I think you're addicted to that", to which I said, "But it feels so good and every guy does it." She was talking about how I text people a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 194
You deserved it 79 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would anyone open up to their mom about masturbation.

Nice. Maybe she thinks you meant texting feels good and every guy does it too? Right? Right? :/

Comments

Uhhh...I have better things to do. It's like not playing baseball: I might like it if I did, but I don't. It's not an earth-shattering decision.

Well the difference is that contrary to baseball you don't need a lot of ligistics to give it a try. In fact you already have everything on you !

Ahahahahaa! That's pretty embarrassing..

#63 Masturbation is not a "big" decision. It's just something people can do in their spare time. Seriously, there's too many people here treating masturbation like a religion. God isn't going to come down and smite you if you don't "practice" it every day. Lighten up!

What is it with people (like #69 — oddly an apt post number) asking those who are public about their masturbation habits to "get a girlfriend"? It's not as if having a girlfriend automatically destroys one's need to satisfy oneself. Ever heard about how Woody Allen would prepare for his dates? As for the OP, I think you should have played along as if you were telling a joke. That's probably how I would interpret it if I were told that.

Why would you assume she was talking about you jacking off in the shower? How could she have known what you were doing in there? You're a dumbass.