Mix up

By Jon - 07/06/2009 06:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, after masturbating in the shower, I heard my phone go off outside the bathroom. After my mom saw me get my phone to check my messages, she said, "I think you're addicted to that", to which I said, "But it feels so good and every guy does it." She was talking about how I text people a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 194
You deserved it 79 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would anyone open up to their mom about masturbation.

Nice. Maybe she thinks you meant texting feels good and every guy does it too? Right? Right? :/

Comments

Correct answer: "addicted to what?"

CourtneyDanielle_fml 9

ugh ************ is nastay i once caught my brother jacking off.. UGHGHGHGHGH ps. im a girl also most girls DONT **********

That statement is incorrect. Most girls do. They just don't announce it to the world like guys do.

Too fail to be left unfavorited...

sondramcfail 0

That's a pretty strange thing to say, honestly. ;p "It feels so good" haha. Just deny it! Or be like, "Addicted? To what??" And #97, you're definitely wrong, girls are juts less open about it usually.

dinosawrs 0

But...texting DOES feel good! You get to, uh, relieve all the pressure in your....fingers. And, you know, get things...out. And stuff.

#89 — There's no doubt that Allen has done some questionable things in his life, but that's not why I used him in the post (and frankly, I don't consider him to be an idol at all). I used him as an example because he, like many other people, was public about the fact that he continued to ********** while still in relationships.

likeduhhx4 0

even if your mom was talking about " that " why would you even reply ?