Misery loves company

By Anonymous - 03/10/2011 21:41 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my 20 year-old daughter started ranting to me about her latest boyfriend's erectile problems. Trying to be a good dad, I told her all I knew about how to get the boy fixed. My wife decided to stick her head in and say, "Listen to your dad, hun. He knows all about this kind of thing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 872
You deserved it 5 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missyj0 12

Am I the only one that finds it odd to talk to your dad about your boyfriends penis? I mean it's great you have such a tight knit family, but I don't think I'd want my dad knowing about my boyfriend's package.

Comments

Try her to try nicking out to get some take away. That arouses some guys to the point where they have to start masturbating.

Umm say that again, in English this time.

I believe he's referring to another FML.

emmanizzer 6

Thos really isn't that bad. If you guys are close enough to talk about her boyfriend's ED, then I think you're close enough to even remotely mention yours.

Nothing to be ashamed of man. You're just getting old.

perdix 29

Your wife is right. At this point, what's more important for your daughter to think: A) You have credibility on the topic of limp-dickedness, or B) Your **** can get reliably rock hard at the drop of a hat?

perdix 29

They can't be both because B) has the word "reliably" in it. If Dad has the experience Mom brags about, his rock hard **** was having problems with reliability.

ChrisTheCalm 9

That's sad dude, maybe you and her lasted boyfriend could hook up

yamatelle 19

Only one solution for your boyfriend, OP, Viagra: the quicker dicker upper.

I would have laughed if it was my kid then tell her to find another guy. it is weird to talk to ur dad about though, damn white people

jayyw5 3

Why is your daughter talking about this to you...