Misery loves company

By Anonymous - 03/10/2011 21:41 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my 20 year-old daughter started ranting to me about her latest boyfriend's erectile problems. Trying to be a good dad, I told her all I knew about how to get the boy fixed. My wife decided to stick her head in and say, "Listen to your dad, hun. He knows all about this kind of thing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 872
You deserved it 5 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missyj0 12

Am I the only one that finds it odd to talk to your dad about your boyfriends penis? I mean it's great you have such a tight knit family, but I don't think I'd want my dad knowing about my boyfriend's package.

Comments

So inappropriate. Why are you talking to your adult daughter about her sex life? you all need more boundaries

wow tour daughter is very open with you.

Hey, I'd rather be able to help my daughter out and risk being embarrassed. Good going dad :)

punkin_26 16

i think its great that your daughter still goes to you for advice. And no matter how awkward and uncomfortable you are with the subject you still try to help. You're a good dad.

Wait. You're daughter was talking to you about this?

Most dad's I know would cure that with a shotgun. Just saying.

mheinrichs0508 0

Your sick you don't talk about sex like that w your 20 daughter!!

I know that must have been embarrassing, but good for you for being so open with your daughter! A lot of young women, even ones who live on their own, aren't comfortable even suggesting that they might have any sort of sexual life. People would be so much healthier if parents didn't treat sex like some kind of twisted, taboo thing.

livedandlaughed 10

And that isn't a little weird to you, talking about your daughters sex life?

According to statistics, 65% of men younger than 40 who have problems with ED are such heavy **** users that they have difficulty becoming erect for anything other than ****.