Shooting!

By WittyMoron - 08/01/2020 01:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I was out shooting pigeons with my brother. I decided to climb a tree to get a better view of where they were flying in from. As I perched on a branch and surveyed the skies, my idiot brother mistook me for a pigeon and shot me in the leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 092
You deserved it 3 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell, ydi, for just shooting at random pigeons.

Comments

What the hell, ydi, for just shooting at random pigeons.

"random pigeons" ? I thought at first you were saying all hunters should be shot, but theh way you phrased it makes it seem like you think these guys just got mad at pigeons for looking at them funny.

oneonta 8

man, either your brother is a complete idiot, or you look strangely bird-like...

I hope it hurt really bad. Shooting animals that haven't done anything to you...

mcsmee 7

You'd rather he eat a bird that's grew up in a crowded pen with thousands of other birds, like the fried chicken that you get at KFC? Ethical hunters eat what they kill.

slowhandjp 16

You look small like a pigeon?

Mungolikecandy 19

If you were shooting them to eat then I may not like it but can understand it, but if you are shooting surely you wear high visibility clothing so you are visible to other shooters?

One of the 4 rules of safe hunting is to clearly identify what you are about to shoot before pulling the trigger. Your brother's an idiot....

mooshake 15

There is so much about this fml that is off 👃

Taylor Caldwell 10

Darwinism at its finest, shame it was only your leg though.