Oversharing

By Anonymous - 12/09/2020 02:03

Spicy
Today, my daughter admitted she struggles to keep a boyfriend because as soon as she shares with them her kink of fucking guys with strap-ons and occasionally inserting other items into them, they flee. As a father, this was way more info about my daughter's sex life than I can handle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 620
You deserved it 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thatkorean 5

While I get that it’s weird. I also kind of see this as a parenting win. Because she feels like she can come to you about anything and not be judged. Which is what most kids dream of.

Comments

thatkorean 5

While I get that it’s weird. I also kind of see this as a parenting win. Because she feels like she can come to you about anything and not be judged. Which is what most kids dream of.

That's odd, most women say they don't like assholes. I'd think your daughter would have her pick.

And how many straight dudes want to get ****** in the ass? I'd say she doesn't have her pick.

Even if it is 0.1%, that means there are a few million dudes who like getting pegged.

Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

I get this is uncomfortable for you as a parent, but take the opportunity to teach her to safely pursue a kink like this. you can save her from some real serious issues. she could go to a forum such as reddit to learn how to be more respectful towards a partner and his feelings, and how to find a man who is interested in a relationship like that. many are.

Wadlaen 23

As a single man and possible boyfriend for women, I gotta admit this is the kind of things that would make me flee a relationship as well...

I get how the strap on up the ass is weird to them. much less other things. . I couldn't use a strap on personally. too worried about pain for the guy and it wouldn't turn me on. but many guys will ask the girlfriend to let him give her anal sex. a lot of guys aren't used to the idea of receiving anal sex than giving. I do get how they feel.

There’s a perfect person out there for everyone. Some young guy can’t wait to meet a girl like your daughter. And props from me for having a great relationship with your daughter too.

Oddly enough if that's the worst part of the relationship her boyfriends could still have chosen far worse.