Messy

By hopeless1 - 26/04/2009 05:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really hot guy at a bar. We talked for a while and really seemed to hit it off. We ended up going to my apartment. He stopped and said, "Clean up this mess and maybe we could do something another time." I am a complete neat freak - my apartment had been robbed and trashed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 934
You deserved it 5 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cockblocked by a robber. never heard that one before

That really sucks, but he should have waited if you were robbed. Not a true guy imo, find someone better.

Comments

whiterabbit01 0

I'm confused.. If you were robbed wouldn't you be panicking? Therefore the guy would understand and help you out? Its as if you went back to your apartment, just shrugged off the mess and smiled. I wouldve been hysterical if I walked in and saw my apartment like that...

tobusy2chat427 and ebbasaur Grouping humans into a similar personality just because they have something in common (a penis in this case) is beyond moronic on your part. Please open your eyes and realize everyone is their own person and does their own thing based off their own experiences. I can think of tons of situations where I would pass up sex; one of them being having sex with anyone I had just met. And you don't have to be a germaphobe to not enjoy people who keep their belongings scattered across the floor. (I realize the poster isn't like that, but it is what the guy assumed.) And guys and girls both have their dirty ones and clean ones and in between ones. Think before you write something stupid next time.

Funtertaining11 0

I hope you told him what you just said/wrote. (The last clause/sentence.)

Today, I was bored and decided to make up an FML. Everybody knew I was lying and now I'm going to kill myself. FML.

If this idiot was upset enough by your apartment being a mess that he left without even letting you explain you were robbed, he's not that into you.

fmlfmlfml15 0

http://www.whycindywhy.com/?id=n65s7605iyhxnnhif010nl9c6za1g1

rakhil11 7

hmmm, wouldn't u have time 2 explain urself?

did you explain? either way, you probably had to do police stuff. that sucks.

maybe the OP didnt get laid 'cause a box of condoms were stolen from her house??

you're retarded, why didn't you just tell him the situation or go to his place