Messy

By hopeless1 - 26/04/2009 05:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really hot guy at a bar. We talked for a while and really seemed to hit it off. We ended up going to my apartment. He stopped and said, "Clean up this mess and maybe we could do something another time." I am a complete neat freak - my apartment had been robbed and trashed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 934
You deserved it 5 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cockblocked by a robber. never heard that one before

That really sucks, but he should have waited if you were robbed. Not a true guy imo, find someone better.

Comments

Exlibris 0

Oooh ouch, but yeah I'm sorry to everyone who said otherwise, a lot of guys do care. Although I have to say wouldn't maybe the TV missing and things being upside down tip him off that just maybe your apartment wasn't always that bad?

Dang, FYL. Though I think if you had just been robbed you would have more important things to do than take a guy to bed... like call the police and check your valuables. You can always call the guy later and explain, if he's that important.

brodizzle 0

Uh, to me it sounds like he meant "It looks like you have to do some cleaning up, so I guess that means no sex for me!" That he didn't help you clean makes him a douchebag though. But what did you expect picking up guys at bars? "Really hot guys" don't need to hang around bars to get sex, unless they have some severe character flaw.

bad_JUJU 0

sounds like he is pretty high maintenance anyway. not many guys would give up nookie cuz of a mess.

TryToBeKind 0

I hope that you could explain to him that you were robbed. Then, he'd be able to say, "I met this really cute guy/girl in a bar and went over to his/her apt. to hook up. The apartment looked like a mess and I basically told him/her taht they needed to clean up first. Then, he/she told me they'd been robbed and I looked like a jackass. FLM."

MukyDaCookie 0

#27 most thieves go for small easy to sell things like jewels and walletts. And of course the 3 grams of weed you've got taped to the bottom of your sock drawer

I don't get it... the guy just stormed out of your apartment a second after he said that? I mean, you didn't even have ten seconds to tell him that your apartment isn't usually like that, meaning you were robbed...? I don't know, sounds kind of odd to me. If it's true then sorry to hear you were robbed, though.

The robber failed to take your computer...?