Messy

By hopeless1 - 26/04/2009 05:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a really hot guy at a bar. We talked for a while and really seemed to hit it off. We ended up going to my apartment. He stopped and said, "Clean up this mess and maybe we could do something another time." I am a complete neat freak - my apartment had been robbed and trashed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 934
You deserved it 5 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cockblocked by a robber. never heard that one before

That really sucks, but he should have waited if you were robbed. Not a true guy imo, find someone better.

Comments

I don't think he was being a jerk, I think he meant it in a polite way and I'm sure he would do something with you another time. I wouldn't want to be in a house that was a mess either. Its not a FYL or a YDI, its not even worth being posted.

fmyoptical 0

hahahahaha #4. poor girl. I hope you find out who did it. It be really weird if the guy was in on it. freaky twist. haha

xMooMoox 0

This seems to be saying that he didn't know she got robbed, "I am a complete neat freak - my apartment had been robbed and trashed." Thats her saying "Hey I got robbed, I'm a neat freak really!" And why would she need to say that if he knew she got robbed? If he didn't know this is a total fake, he should have known from her "OH SHIT! I have to call the police!!!!!" When someone gets their house robbed thats more important then having sex, so she would have stopped and freaked out not just tried to go along and pretend nothing happened.

wtf kind of guy gives up sex because the apartment is messy?

cjk6318 0

the guy shouldnt matter at all... the fact that you got robbed is the real FML

That really sucks. I'm sorry you got robbed. And I'm going to agree that a mess won't deter a man from having sex with you, unless he's a neat freak. I once dragged a guy home from a bar when I was in college (one of my friends I'd been pursuing for months), and you couldn't see my floor. He made fun of my mess, but we still continued to have amazing sex for most of the night. And that was after a Halloween party. I was dressed as a hobo and he was a hippy... bahaha.

if the guy left instead of helping you out, it's probably a good thing you didn't hook up.

maxam_fml 0

you took a guy you didnt know to your apartment, he didnt rape or rob you and youre complaing about him? youre lucky to be breathing. dont be so stupid.