Make your mind up!

By nextcontestant16 - 19/11/2012 15:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to surprise my boyfriend by waking him up with a blowjob, because he had always told me that it was a sexy fantasy of his. When he finally woke up, he got pissed off, rudely accused me of interrupting his beauty sleep, then soundly lay back down and fell asleep again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 551
You deserved it 5 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blcksocks 19

Don't trust men who value sleep more than a BJ. I would give up my sleep for that any day

Comments

Op is this the same guy who broke up with you, because he was a guy and you were a girl?!?

unknown_user5566 26

Well, what time did you try waking him up? If it was in the middle of the night, I can understand him being slightly annoyed; but if it was close to the time he normally wakes up, then he doesn't deserve to be woken up in a fun way. Just tell him not to worry- he'll be getting PLENTY of beauty sleep from now on.

this! don't milk it too much, but you definitely have the right to hold out for a little while.

perdix 29

#15, sorry, but you were not issued a copy of the Man Code, Heterosexual Edition. It clearly states that sex with a woman supercedes sleep in all cases at all times. He needs to take his chances sleeping at work the next day, or phoning in sick, but refusing a ******** is a clear violation of The Code. It's an understandable error on your part.

unknown_user5566 26

Damn. Hopefully my local library carries a copy, because it looks like I have some reading to do. While I'm there, I'll pick up a copy for OP's boyfriend, too.

perdix 29

#27, it's not in the library. All men are issued this book and sworn to secrecy about the specifics. You can deduce from the behavior of men the general gist of the document.

unknown_user5566 26

Well perdix, you may need to set up a tutoring session with the boyfriend then. Clearly he needs to brush up on the sexual code of conduct for a heterosexual male.

perdix 29

#42, did you catch the part about "beauty sleep?" I don't think tutoring is going to be effective in this case. I think we just need to convince him that he needs to self-deport himself to the other team.

unknown_user5566 26

Silly perdix, tutoring is still an option. Though the tutoring he needs may require you to step outside your comfort zone a little bit. ;)

No that sounds like it would end up being a double strike against perdix, and 2 strikes and we have to take his badge away.

"Eating seeds as a pastime activity. The toxicity of our city, of our city. . .Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep Disorder, disorder, disorder" ***This FML is hitting a little too close to home for me. "Wake your ass up!":P

Someone should tell him to wake up! Grab a brush and put a little make up. Beauty sleep is for the weak!

SystemofaBlink41 27

16- just for the reference, thumbs up! :D

I guess his sex fantasy, didn't involve you giving him the ******** in the morning.

unknown_user5566 26

Yes it did. OP's boyfriend just didn't think the fantasy through obviously, since he didn't realize it would result in him losing "beauty sleep".

I guess your teachers never taught you to read, because if you read the post the first thing OP says is that it WAS a sex fantasy of his.

45, perhaps you should read 18's comment again before you start with your insults. It says that maybe his fantasy didn't include OP, not that this wasn't his fantasy.

Epikouros 31

Some jokes are too clever for FML. I'm sure Warden meant the fantasy didn't involve HER waking him up with a *******...

CharresBarkrey 15

If you read 18's comment with the word "you" emphasized, it makes perfect sense.

#45: I do know how to read thank you. However you clearly did not get, what I was trying say. Sorry maybe next time I should of put "you", instead of just you. Perhaps then it would of made more sense.

olpally 32

His man card has just been revoked!! Lol.

If Barney Stinson knew.. He would be sooooo disappointed by this kind of behaviour..

Barney would disapprove of the girl still being there in the morning:') SUIT UP.

sharpie2792 5

Barney Stinson would also be disappointed you spelled "behavior" "behaviour" haha.

CharresBarkrey 15

75 - There's nothing wrong about that spelling, though.

itsgen 16

I wonder if he will ever get another one

xplainphrox 8

He should never be so lucky ever again... If I were OP I'd deny him anything but straight sex for a month!!!

unknown_user5566 26

51- If you're still sleeping with him, that's not much of a "punishment" (not that sex should be used that way, anyway).

52: Really? If my boyfriend refused me anything other than straight up missionary position for a whole month I think I'd go insane from the monotony. Same on his side. This punishment would work for most people unless their sex life is incredibly vanilla to start with. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just personally find it bone-achingly dull to do the same thing day in, day out. (But you're right, sex should never be used as a weapon)

unknown_user5566 26

57- I see what you're saying, but I read "straight up sex" as the commenter saying "he'd get nothing but straight sex"- meaning, no blow jobs. However if it was meant to mean only missionary, then I suppose you're right. That would be quite boring.

You probably caught him when he was in a deep sleep. Either that or he was never awake in the first place, my hubby can have entire conversations with me replying correctly to what I'm saying in his sleep.

Hey, the guy really wants to sleep. Like someone else said, try right before he'd normally wake up (naturally, no alarm because waking up before the alarm goes off is pretty shitty in my opinion) preferably on a weekend or his day off (given he has a job). That way he wouldn't be pissed for potentially being late for work, he wouldn't be upset because his alarm has not gone off yet, and he hopefully wouldn't be exhausted. That's when is prefer to have oral done if there was a morning option. He should be okay later on, he's probably just a little cranky.

* I'd prefer, not "is" Apologies for the typo. I hope I got my point across, though.

She was fulfilling HIS fantasy, not her own. If there were restrictions, maybe he should have specified how and when his fantasy should take place. His bad, not hers.