By they've been broken up for a year. - 19/11/2012 07:13 - United States - Dallas

Today, my girlfriend of 6 months yelled at me for not comforting her while she was crying because her ex got a new girlfriend, and "it's just not fair." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 979
You deserved it 2 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you want to keep dating that?

feldco1 17

Sounds like she's not over her ex. Time to have a talk with her.

Comments

Are you sure you want to keep dating that?

I wouldn't. Some girls are all: "omg, he's got a new gf and she's hotter than me!" and get all jealous when in reality they should just focus on maintaining happiness in their own relationship(s). 'Tis a bit petty to obsess over past exes, and wish misery upon them.

It's not that she's into someone else, I think she's so selfish she does not see how ridiculous she's being.

32, if they're jealous that means there's feeling there. if friends mention it to her and she's like "cool" then she doesn't have any feeling. yes girls will compare others to themselves and she's probably compared herself other exes new girl but she's actually bothered by the fact that he's got a new girl.

If you are over someone, you shouldnt be jealous. When I told my best friend I was in love with her ex (I felt so guilty) she even gave me advice on what he likes, because she was over him and happy with another guy. It doesnt have to be hard.

tjv3 10

I would cut my losses if I were you OP sounds like she isn't over her x and I know from experience that isn't good to be in a relationship with. Oh but don't forget the breakup sex

That sucks he isn't the one for you anyways if that's his reason for breaking up with you

feldco1 17

Sounds like she's not over her ex. Time to have a talk with her.

Osito2011 9

Exactly, op needs to see where he stands in the mix. If I was op, I would of felt like I was a pity boyfriend, or that I wasn't even her boyfriend. That I was just some guy who she occasionally let me put my face between her legs.

Judging by your costume, you won't be putting your face between any ones legs.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Says the person who has Psy as their profile photo…

Is that Freddy... On Darth Vader or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Either way, your profile picture rules.

He should comfort her then dump her. What kind of person does that to their current bf? If it was a casual relationship with only one or two dates between them then it would make sense. But since it isn't he should dump her.

I don't think he should comfort her. I mean, I didn't go crying to my boyfriend when my ex came out to me. She needs to get over it.

There is nothing to talk about... **** er' once more then dump her

No, time to break up. She's clearly not over her ex

sounds like someone hasn't quite let go.

She's absolutely right! How dare he get over her, when SHE was supposed to get over HIM! He should be groveling at her feet, begging her to come back. How rude of him to move on after a year! Talk about a high school mentality.

I couldnt agree more 7. If it was after a short period of time and they broke up with you, I could understand feeling angry at them, but not being really sad that you arent with them. you deserve better than someone who doesnt want to be with you.

Tell her "it's just not fair" for her current boyfriend to hear about it.

How old is your girlfriend? I'm thinking 14 at best...

zingline89 18

I fail to see how age is relevant here.

Age generally corresponds with maturity. Generally.

19- generally is definitely the key word there...

Just a lucky guess: She is still in love with her ex. Sorry OP!

zgomon 10

I Just stalked your bio. So if I met jb, I could hate him?

Justin Bieber follows me on twitter (no, I didn't ask him, I don't even like him). Can I say I hate him?

martin_martian7 11

Ugh I hate It when my ex gets a new bf! it pisses me off like what the **** I still like her you know!?

zingline89 18

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is sarcasm, therefore I did not thumb you down. P.S. I read your profile and I lost the bet, do you accept Paypal?

martin_martian7 11

Woah 30 thumbs downs!? Sweet :D new record. *Sarcasm*

martin_martian7 11

42 now (: **** yeah. Like a boss.

Well you said in your name above that they broke up a year ago... She seriously got some issue, she should be glad for what she has:)