Lord of the dance

By DeActivated - 04/05/2013 00:39 - United States - West Jordan

Today, I was at dance rehearsal. As a male dancer I like to keep the fact that I dance a secret because of the stupid stereotypes male dancers have. This plan was quickly shot down when I discovered I was performing at my school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 253
You deserved it 5 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** it man. Everybody likes to dance. Ha

NotGabe 28

Forget what others think and do what you love. Dance your heart out!

Comments

I know exactly how you feel don't be ashamed let the people of the world know

Well if anyone disses you, you could just tell them that you get to be such a lady's man in dance. You get all the ladies to dance with you. If there are no other guys in your dance, then that means no competition, and you get real close to those ladies.

toalysium 15

YDI, for caring so much about other people's opinions. Ignore the haters.

Yessi_Boo 14

Hey, if they know you already they'd probably just be really happy and shocked.

At my old school, this guy danced at our school pep rally and completely blew the girls' dance groups away. No one made fun of him because they were too busy cheering. They were honestly the only good thing at that pep rally.

Blaze321 5

It's alright :) I'm a female dancer and know that some male dancers can actually be very masculine. Only we and the ppl that really know you understand but u have to accept that you might be viewed as a stereotypical gay dancer but screw the people who think that.

PerrfectChaos 5

Don't hide yourself or be worried about stupid stereotypes. You know who you are, don't worry what others think. Male dancers are usually really attractive too. Means your fit, active, and good at dancing. Thats all good things. Stand proud!

No need to worry about the stereo type words. They just hatin cause they can't or are to scared to do it. Keep it up hope you get really good and make broadway. Or movies. If ya have cable or dish check out dance moms there are a few boys in there that almost always win.

Just go out there and show off that, I'm sure is, a perfect physique! The girls will go ga ga!