Lord of the dance

By DeActivated - 04/05/2013 00:39 - United States - West Jordan

Today, I was at dance rehearsal. As a male dancer I like to keep the fact that I dance a secret because of the stupid stereotypes male dancers have. This plan was quickly shot down when I discovered I was performing at my school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 253
You deserved it 5 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** it man. Everybody likes to dance. Ha

NotGabe 28

Forget what others think and do what you love. Dance your heart out!

Comments

I was a (female) ballet dancer, and best friends with a straight male dancer. What I tell people is that not only are a LOT of make dancers straight, but they get to stare at beautiful, skinny women all day long wearing skintight leotards, and then put their hands all over them on top of that. :P Plus, because there are a lot of gay male dancers, there's less competition to get the ladies! It's like being a male cheerleader, but better.

aliciaanomalyyxo 12

Just embrace it, there was a male dancer in my graduating class and he totally owned it and didnt get any crap from people he was actually quite popular, don't be ashamed of what you like just be like yeah I dance, what of it? If you refuse to be embarrassed people will have no reason to make fun of you. Good luck :)

Boys who can actually dance>> super cute

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because if thay dont, and they dont dance, theyre no friend of mine...

ah darn I didnt get to see someones already done it :P

If you're embarrassed by what other people think, you deserve it. Dancing makes you happy. Be proud. If you're heterosexual and a dancer, deal with the "stereotypes" if it makes you happy. If you're homosexual and a dancer, work it!

I like male dancers... And that's all that matters! Lol. Break a leg

sgtcxelite 11

I go to a vocational/trade high school that offers classes in Information Tech, Digital Communications, Cosmetology, Dancing, Drama, Auto, Construction, etc. There's so many boys who go here for cooking, baking, dancing, drama, and even cosmetology, and they aren't really made fun of. I know not every school is as accepting as mine, but not everyone's gonna judge you. Don't worry so much.

aj9090 9

**** what people think. Bro, live your life for you or you will never be happy. Good luck with the performance :)