Bad timing

By Anonymous - 21/07/2020 17:01

Today, my daughter locked herself in the bathroom having a tantrum after her boyfriend dumped her. So, out of sheer desperation, I had to sit in the kitchen sink for a pee, which is when my husband walked in with his mother and sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 067
You deserved it 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Her behavior is unacceptable. She wants to lock herself in her room, fine. Bathroom is off limits though. The way she's behaving, she probably doesn't need a boyfriend.

You should have told her either open the damn door or you'll pee on her bed and she'll need to change the sheets.

Comments

Her behavior is unacceptable. She wants to lock herself in her room, fine. Bathroom is off limits though. The way she's behaving, she probably doesn't need a boyfriend.

Have you ever heard of a Chamber Pot? How old is your Daughter? If she’s 18 or older then it’s time for her to move on. If she won’t let you into the Bathroom after you told her you needed to go (I’m assuming you did) then you’re under NO legal obligation to allow her to keep living there. She has problems that would make it hard for her to move out? TO BAD! Don’t we all? You’re NOT going to live forever!

You sound cheery. I hope you're not this much of a dick around whoever you live with, because I get the feeling they'd punch you in the face. If you live alone, that I can believe.

I don't suppose anyone was hungry for dinner after that.

diraven 15

Should've told them you were just drunk again

Anyone who is old enough to have a boyfriend is far too old to be throwing a tantrum that prevents others from carrying out basic human rights. She needs some serious consequences. I doubt she's 18, but if she is, I actually agree that you should kick her out. If she can't show basic respect for her roommates, she shouldn't live there.

You should have told her either open the damn door or you'll pee on her bed and she'll need to change the sheets.

Marcella1016 31

Were there no other containers in your house - cup, mop bucket, wastebasket trash can, empty bottle - NOTHING you could have taken to your room and used? I agree, OP, your life sucks, because you live in an empty house. On the bright side, you probably won’t have to worry about your in-laws visiting for awhile...

bl3ur0z3 17

I think I'd do it in a sink that has a drain and the ability to wash it out over a mop bucket. I've gone into the bathtub when the toilet was broken.

rotflqtms_ 21

When I was young and someone was pooping when I needed to go, I used to be told to use the bucket, and I'd clean it out afterwards.

shoulda just booted the door in and told her to gtfo