Lookin' good

By scruffy - 10/05/2011 17:24 - United States

Today, I woke up late for a job interview. I hadn't shaved in six days, but figuring I could do so en route, I grabbed my electric razor and ran for the bus. While shaving, the razor's battery died midway through, leaving me to attend the job interview with a Miami Vice scruff on half my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 035
You deserved it 38 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kh8975 4
sydmadhurf 6

did u think that was gonna end well??

Comments

better luck next time. just shave the night before.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROFLKOPTERBBQSAUCELADDER-STALLNOSCOPE YOU SHAVED ON THE BUS

you just might be what they are looking for.....at the Circus

And now ladies and gentlemen, the incredible partially shaved man!

really? on th ******* bus? seriously... just take the extra time to shave at home jeez

krispin1987 0

I'm so sick of negative comments. shaving on the bus is not gross nor is it a big deal. I'd be more worried about people sneezing coughing vomiting or bleeding next to me on a bus. What about how nasty the money is you used for the bus or the hand rail you grabbed? And I don't think he was shaving purposefully to get hair on other people and I doubt people smothered him while he did it. And about waking up late for an engagement? We all have our moments when we are running behind. It happens. And remember when you are at a job interview, you are interviewing them as well. the work environment, the people, more about job and company you will be working for. none of this makes him an idiot or just plain gross. musta just been embarrassed about his facial hair.

Krispin, I see you're new here so I'm going to make this very simple for you: if you don't like negative comments, the FML comment section is the WRONG place for you to be.

krispin1987 0

touch screens and curiosity :D some of these are funny, mistakes people make, others are sad and I see I'm not the only out there who has felt or dealt with hardships in life before and others are just plain stupid, it's not the end of the world. but one thing I do notice between comments and real life socialization is that if anyone has something to say its demoralizing, rude, or unnecessary, or just negative. I agree sometimes the shoe does fit however it's not always needed, nor what you or I will say will make a difference in matters of the whole picture. but we all like to put our two sense in. happiness isn't something you find it's something you create and you will find by being more positive, optimistic, and hopeful that things aren't as bad as it may seem. but that doesn't also mean that I am in some bubble protected thing where everything is roses and dandelions. cause it's not. you enjoy speaking ill, I enjoy making people think twice, bringing light to things, and being the one that is "bubbly and always happy"

TL;DR Pessimists get more happy surprises.

speak for yourself.. yes there are more disgusting things that could happen on a bus, however I do not want to walk around with some idiots facial hair on me because he has no sense if time management! it's a job interview.. he could have got out of bed on time if he REALLY wanted to!

Gonna go ahead and back 91 up on this one... kris good luck getting anyone on here to " think twice" about expressing their brutally honest opinions or roasting the op. There's a "you deserved it" button there for a reason, playing hero doesn't quite work on this site dandelion.

harbqll 0

Lack of advance planning, no spare batteries in your briefcase, and you rode the bus instead of owning a car. Complete loser. YDI

shaving on the bus is better than shaving while driving...

Deadzombie 2

that really isnt a FML, guys walk around scruffy all the time by choice. suck it up , lazy.