Look out!

By station - 05/05/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was walking out of the train station when an old man grabbed me. I started screaming, yelling, "HELP" like a madwoman and tried pushing him away - that's when I saw the golf cart rush past me. He was trying to push me aside from getting run over. Everyone started laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 946
You deserved it 57 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

always trust old people grabbing you

For once, I actually love the first comment that was made on a new post.

Comments

Not your fault. He shoudl have told you rather than touch you. Probably did want to feel you up

Thats what you get for thinking that everyone has low enough standards to rape you.

palmtrees 1

For everyone saying she shouldn't "flatter herself" by thinking someone wants to rape her: rape (especially stranger rape, as opposed to date rape) is not about being attracted to someone, it's about control/power and violence - so her being attractive or not doesn't even necessarily factor into it. However, the people pointing out that she was in a crowded public place so unlikely to be raped are correct. What did you think he was going to do, OP, throw you down on the floor and accost you in front of a hundred witnesses?

cryssycakesx3 22

people get stolen out out of crowded places all the time...

Wait, pushed you away? You said he grabbed you. Unless you used a poor choice of words, you're not a physics major.

Why would you try to push away an -old man- screaming -help-. :/ ...

spoonboy 0

Like most of you wouldn't start freaking out if some random person suddenly grabbed you out of nowhere. Please.

LilleyWhite 0

are you teling me that a golf cart wasn't slow enough for that person or you to realize you would collide?

SamuraiDeli 0

There is a big difference between push and grab. If he DID grab you, then it's kind of understandable. But if he pushed you out of the way then you YDI so hard.

I'm willing to bet good money that every single comment implying that it's FLATTERING if someone wants to rape you was written by a MAN.