Look out!

By station - 05/05/2009 05:10 - United States

Today, I was walking out of the train station when an old man grabbed me. I started screaming, yelling, "HELP" like a madwoman and tried pushing him away - that's when I saw the golf cart rush past me. He was trying to push me aside from getting run over. Everyone started laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 946
You deserved it 57 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

always trust old people grabbing you

For once, I actually love the first comment that was made on a new post.

Comments

prettygirlsonly 0

Today, as I was walking out of the train station, I saw a golf cart moving rapidly towards a lady. I immediately pushed her to aside but she was yelling and shouting, pushing me away, thinking I was a rapist or molester or something. People started laughing. FML

palmtrees 1

I can see being surprised or slightly alarmed when being grabbed suddenly by a stranger, but it seems pretty excessive to immediately start screaming for help at the top of your lungs...

01: yeah ;) To the OP: that someone grabbing you suddenly stratled you, I can understand. That you started screaming instantly without even looking at him (it may even have been a friend making a bad prank on you), weird... I only do hope you were smart enough to apologize to this old man, and more than everything to THANKS him.... Poor old fellow, imagine it: startled by your yelling, if he had had an heart attack? :)

Did FML get a new site? just stumbled upon this http://mydrunktxt.com

Bee4594 0

I think it is a reasonable reaction. When I was younger I would have nightmares that someone grabbed me and wouldn't let go and no matter how hard i screamed. It is a pretty scary feeling and I would be screaming too. Btw she never said that she thought she was going to get raped and how dare you say she was being cocky for thinking that!

I would've probably socked him one. Then apparently been hit by a gold cart. Which after getting hit by a car (Which I have) I don't think could be THAT bad. Would've spared you the embarrassment.

why do people think it's flattering if someone wants to rape you? wtf

maybe you shouldnt be a spaz and cry rape when someone touches you slightly ******* hippies. try, just try to see the other side of an event before you go yelling shit and embarrassing yourself and everyone around you. at least turn and ask what he is touching you for, if you just got off of a train, i can guarantee there were more people around you, and you are not going to get raped with an audience. next time (which there probably won't be one), don't freak out and be a little bitch.

sirhobothesecond 3

are you ignorant or just plain stupid? I'm sure if you were grabbed by behind by an old man, I'm sure you would freak the f**k out. and stop targeting the woman. target the dumbass driving the golf cart in the middle of a freaking train station.

If you had pushed him back into the path of the oncoming cart, he could've been seriously injured, and all for trying to help you. Is that what he really deserves? #21 and everyone else saying it could've been a rape or mugging: it was at a packed train station, with many people. How do you think a guy grabbing someone would've gotten away with it without being seen? oh and don't say it was going to be grab and run because he would've been more discreet or wouldn't have held on if that was the case.