Little shit

By LadyJ - 21/03/2012 00:23 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I had to tell a parent about her son kicking a boy in his class. She blamed me for not watching him. I wasn't watching him because I was turned around to care for another boy he had hit right before that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 700
You deserved it 2 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get the school administration involved - violence points to a larger issue, and that's not something you can deal with alone.

perdix 29

You should have subdued the little terrorist before tending to his victims. He's at least a second-generation bully. Hog-tie the little bastard and make his douchebag mother take him out like yesterday's trash.

Comments

MEM0817 18

That's when I would of said why haven't you been teaching your kid some damn manners? Tell her you're a teacher, not a freaking babysitter.

22cute 17

It's "would have said" it only sounds like "of" when spoken. "would've" is how you'll see it written.

While I support all these comments and you, OP, I have to wonder what you were doing the first time he hit/kicked a kid?

Teachers don't have eyes in the back of their heads, they can't watch everything at once. And even if she was watching the kid from across the room, he could have got the first punch out before she had a chance to say or do anything. Kid's mum needs to discipline.

Whoa, bad scene. Dad was too weak and the idiot that wasn't involved chose to intervene. Almost the definition of life today. Remove the kid from the scene and discipline them. No, don't beat them though a "pop on the butt" may be warranted. My kids know that such outbreaks won't be tolerated. They know that if they act up in public they will be disciplined They also know I love them more than anything and will always protect them from harm. Hate to be political but it's the liberals that are causing these problems. Children need strong parents that will protect them and teach them. They don't need a freaking village.

KaelaKhaotic 5

The kid and the momma both need help.

yes! This is the only thing I dislike about my job... dealing with parents like that. You get taught to always treat them with respect, and how to phrase things delicately to get your point across without sounding too harsh, but there will always be that one parent out of a hundred that will accuse you of it being your fault because you weren't controlling their child. With parents like that, they need a swift kick up the a**e and a stern talking to. The child learns from the parents and if the parents don't seem to care, the child will grow up to be a little delinquent. At least until they're old enough to figure out the rules for themselves.

If you hate to be political, don't be so. There are folks on both sides of the political spectrum who believe in whipping the kid's ass if they deserve it (among other punishments) and then those that do not.

BeatifulPenguin 4

Oh no! He's school grounded since she obviously isn't of help!