Little shit

By LadyJ - 21/03/2012 00:23 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I had to tell a parent about her son kicking a boy in his class. She blamed me for not watching him. I wasn't watching him because I was turned around to care for another boy he had hit right before that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 700
You deserved it 2 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get the school administration involved - violence points to a larger issue, and that's not something you can deal with alone.

perdix 29

You should have subdued the little terrorist before tending to his victims. He's at least a second-generation bully. Hog-tie the little bastard and make his douchebag mother take him out like yesterday's trash.

Comments

Okay obviously teachers don't see everything the whole class time. Why would you blame the teacher? Gosh I hate parents who raise spoiled ass brats. -.- when I was a kid, I used to get my ass whipped and beat up.

That is awful. The father was not anywhere near wrong in this situation. In fact, he was being very patient. Depending on the age my child would have probably earned a round trip to the bathroom for knocking the water all over the place in a hissy fit. No, they would not have been spanked in anger, they would get spanked to get their attention when evidently words did not work The nosy women probably is one of those with horribly strong opinions about children, yet does not have any of her own.

Absolutely correct. I find it sad that you need to register to vote but not to have children.

BradTheBrony 19

You are such a smartass, it's AMAZING! This isn't even an insult, you're like an ascended smartass! And y'know what? We all love it.

There the issue right there....the kid isn't be made to take responsibility for his own actions! Nice job parents.

Parents today. I don't get how they think schools are supposed to take the place of parents.

skyeyez9 24

Suspension. Get rid of brats who physically assault others and are a disruption.

skyeyez9 24

Sounds like the boy who is in my daughter's class. His parents are both doctors and work alot so he is raised by a nanny. The nanny tries to discipline him, but the parents then over ride her decision and let him do whatever he wants. As a result, he is the most obnoxious kid in her class. He lives 3 houses down and always knocking on our door at 8pm-9pm on school nights asking if my daughter can come out to play.

skyeyez9 24

If I forget to lock my door, he will just walk in like he lives there, start rummaging thru the fridge or sit down next to you and watch tv. The kid is 8.

As both a father and husband to a teacher where the hell did so many people get the idea that teachers are supposed to raise their child instead of/alongside being a facilitator of learning?

Expel his ass. Violence shouldn't be tolerated