Little shit

By LadyJ - 21/03/2012 00:23 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, I had to tell a parent about her son kicking a boy in his class. She blamed me for not watching him. I wasn't watching him because I was turned around to care for another boy he had hit right before that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 700
You deserved it 2 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get the school administration involved - violence points to a larger issue, and that's not something you can deal with alone.

perdix 29

You should have subdued the little terrorist before tending to his victims. He's at least a second-generation bully. Hog-tie the little bastard and make his douchebag mother take him out like yesterday's trash.

Comments

Expel his ass. Violence shouldn't be tolerated

KiddNYC1O 20

I kicked someone in the stomach a long time ago and I'm not proud at all.

BradTheBrony 19

I once punched a kid in the stomach, but it was supposed to be a friendly punch. First, I accidentally punched harder than I meant to, and second, it was the largest kid in our class. (we were in pre-kindergarten, and he was about the size of a third or fourth-grader.)

In kindergarten I slapped someone for staring at me.

ilove80smetal 8

Good lord. I know it's wrong but I'm brown ok. Smack the kid right across his face. Indian people will Know what I'm talking about XD. Sorry for the stereotyping.

******* parents these days....it's NEVER their fault their children are fuktards.

While talking 2 the parent gives them sum advice of taking a switch off the tree ......he will never act up again.....yup I'm talking old school style.

She's a bad mom. I'd bring this up to the admins

irishlee18 3

Boy have issues, Parent have more issues.

Sounds like my day. Everyday at work is like this for me. OP do you work in a preschool?

This is plain rediculous. Parents need to learn how to take care of their own damn children and not blame everyone else for their child acting this way. While at the same time, most parents are afraid to punish their children now in the US. Why? Because they had to pass a law that hitting your child, even spanking their ass, can land you in jail. This allows every damn kid to think they can do whatever the **** they want and get away with it.

Well I guess we know why Junior thinks he can run the show. I hate parents who never stop making excuses for their children's poor behavior. In my days (and I'm 24) when I got into trouble at school I got into trouble at home. And when I complained about the punishment, I got the following: "Well, maybe you should have thought about that when you decided to do (insert childhood mischief here)." It helped me learn that actions have consequences. If we don't teach kids that in the (relatively) controlled environments of our homes and schools, what are they going to do when they have to deal with the real world?