By Alyssa - 21/03/2012 01:33 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I paid $50 on a haircut. Halfway through, I realized the hair dresser was drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 486
You deserved it 5 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deadbabies 0

If only there were some person who would supervise your hairdresser, and imagine if you could report your hairdresser to this mystical person, and potentially get a refund and your hair redone by a sober hairdresser while at the same time getting the first hairdresser fired. What a strange, crazy world that would be, right?

Comments

Why don't you go bald like me! That way you don't need to pay $50 for a haircut.

Pathetic people like you shouldn't be on here. If your not going to give a proper comment, get away. Who cares of your first? Anyway, bad luck OP :(

beccaishereyay 11
btnhdude 0

I knew there would be a comment like this again, despite the drought of such comments. I just didn't say because you all would have called me crazy! Crazy!

1- you would say first. id tell you off but your to much of a bitch to even show your face.

Hope you end up liking the cut! No more cuts from Edward scissorhands!

You are supposed to pay AFTER the haircut OP.

shanemaximo 7

I just really hope you didn't go through with paying the $50.

Yeah I'd be getting a refund and going to a real hairdresser. Would lose my cool massively.

Edward scissor hands was good at cutting hair...

Sparks808 10

And also not drunk (just incredibly weird - in a cute way)

He was drunk at one point in the movie. And...even though the women found his haircuts orgasmic, they looked horrible, like a poodle that got it's paw stuck in an electrical grid.

deadbabies 0

If only there were some person who would supervise your hairdresser, and imagine if you could report your hairdresser to this mystical person, and potentially get a refund and your hair redone by a sober hairdresser while at the same time getting the first hairdresser fired. What a strange, crazy world that would be, right?

Matty1188 6

4 - Unless the hairdresser was the owner.

16 - isn't that what the Better Business Bureau is for?

Are you drunk when you are writing this

31- I think you are. Or are you just that dumb normally?

btstig 11

He pay first rike a fool. Now he rooka rike a fool.

Haha racial humor always lightens the mood.

That's why you're supposed to pay AFTER you get the haircut, genius.

The heck with after, who pays 60 tokens on a hair cut?!

archenemybtch 0

They said $50, not 60 tokens. Learn to read please.

strawberrywine22 30

Ouch! FYL if you paid before it was done, YDI if you paid after.

lilikawaii 6

I've never heard of anyone paying for a haircut before the actual cut. If I we're you op and I felt that the cut wasn't good, I would've refused to pay without a correction from a sober stylist.

why would someone pay that much when you get it cheaper somewhere else?

lilikawaii 6

I agree that $50 is a little over priced. I spent that much once and I wouldn't do it again. You can find many good stylists that charge much less and deliver the same quality cut.

It'd be a miracle if it was a good haircut. That's happened to me but I got 3 bald spots due to it. ):

Hey, who knows, drunken hair do's might come in fashion? you could be the start of a revelation!?

perdix 29

You want to quibble with a drunk who's juggling sharp metallic objects around your face? Wear hats and scarves for the next few months and, next time, smell your hair dresser's breath before the cutting begins.

beccaishereyay 11

Oh perdix. I always like your comments. I was thinking that this one wasn't too great actually... But then changed my mind when I re-read it and noticed that you used the word "quibble".

"Ok sir sit down and we will get started." "It's not falling for that again. Come over here and breathe on my face first!"