Kids these days…

By daughter - 05/08/2012 07:49 - United States - Kailua

Today, since I'm still recovering from my surgery and can't drive, my daughter drove me to the doctor. When I was done and walked outside, she was nowhere to be seen. Then I got a text, saying, "Sorry, I forgot I have to be somewhere." The closest bus stop to our house is miles away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 850
You deserved it 2 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lelo007 11

That would be the end of her driving privileges for quite a while if I were you. My mom would have been irate! Then again, I never would have thought about doing that to her.

Comments

That's quite an immature move on the daughter's part. If she's old enough to own her own car she should be mature enough to not strand her own mother. Unless it's an emergency (which plans usually aren't) there's no reason for her to ditch her like that. Also, she wasn't very specific in where she had to be which usually means it's not that important...

If she lives with you, throw her out. If she doesn't, take her out of the will.

I'm sorry but your daughter is a bitch. I don't care how old you are or what your plans are, you change them to take care of your parents when they need you especially since you have taken care of her most of her life.

Reminds me of an episode of my wife and kids

Going to assume this is fake. They don't let you leave the hospital here unless you have someone to pick you up. (If you had to have an operation)

I would have given her a VERY stern talking to!

I'd be grounding her ass and giving her a massive chore list for being such a jerk.