Kids say the funniest things

By embarrassedmom - 18/05/2009 01:19 - United States

Today, my 6 year-old daughter saw a man in a wheelchair whose leg had been amputated. She walks up to him and says, "What happened?" He answers kindly that he's a war veteran. She then responds, "Well then you deserve to get your leg blown off. You shouldn't be killing people." FML
I agree, your life sucks 104 546
You deserved it 25 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have have taught you're daughter some common coutesy by now

mehwhateverr 0

That is so messed up. Poor guy. FHL.

Comments

What's all this garbage about "protecting the country" and "making sacrifices"? The last 3 major wars the US engaged in had nothing to with ******* freedom, protecting the country, or any other sacrifice. The only two wars the US ever fought that made sense were the Revolutionary War and WW2, and both of those involved atrocities anyways. The Rev led to a massive civilian population flight after and WW2 involved 2 atomic bombs and the firebombings of major civilian centers in Germany and Japan. Honestly you want to say blame the politicians instead of the troops (a horrible excuse that only works when you want it to...anybody here actually feel this way about soldiers from other countries, like the ones who back dictatorships and genocides?) then don't mix your posts with nationalistic propaganda.

grazynaanka 0

@ #99 because it's on a very controversial topic and it's a very serious, sensitive topic. FML or not, it's going to put people into a raging debate.

greatnt249 0

"Great going Republicans good work." A Republican ended the Vietnam War; you're a history major?

99 they dont want to chill they think they are right about what they say lol. #97 is supposed to be an adult but had to add a bad comment about a kid lol. some people will never grow up

greatnt249 0

"then don't mix your posts with nationalistic propaganda." I don't; however, I do recognize that a well-functioning military requires an unquestioned trust in the unified chain of command.

#101. Wow mature. War on terrorism is not a war its a made up gimmick, its not a war. And you don't butt in and save lives, you just kill more people. Oh look Iraq is still in the shit, oh look Afgan is still in the shit, oh look Vietnam is still in the shit.

jewelzgalore 0

To all those who are overly patriotic and truly believe Ho Chi Mihn was horrible: what BS! Ho Chi Mihn initially asked America for aid in driving the French out of Vietnam after WWII. America declined because it was an ally of the French. So naturally Ho Chi Mihn turned to the Soviet Union and asked for aid, which it lent. America placed a horrible, oppressive dictator in Southern Vietnam. Monks burned themselves because they loathed him. Elections were never held because America believe Ho Chi Mihn would win. America also supported dictators in Cuba, Honduras, Panama, El Salvador and Nicaragua. So it's time to dispel any romantic notion that "America is the liberator." America was so involved in its power struggle against the Soviet Union, the world's only other major world power after WWII, that it brainwashed people. It's not the fault of the war veterans. A lot of them were conscripted and/or lied to. It's the fault of politicians.

#103. The point i was making there was there is no point of demonising either party its just stupid to stereotype them in our day and age, its like saying that if you are a republican you are from the south, thats not true neither is that all democrats are hippies.

I agree with your daughter you, however, are an idiot. Why did she then proceed to respond? she didn't she "then responded" how many ******* FMLs don't use "proceed"

Wow Thunk. I guess I stand corrected huh? Obviously you don't stand behind the troops so nut up and stand in front of us. The kid learned this at home. As for the soldier not losing his leg for "freedom" as you stated Thunk. He lost it trying to help someone that couldn't stand up and fight for it themselves. Please Thunk, wipe the cheeto dust of your fingers before typo g another retarded reply. God Bless all of our Troops!