By me - 06/05/2013 00:56 - United States - Floresville

Today, my 6-year-old daughter walked into the bathroom where I was grumbling about my weight. Seeing how upset I was, she took my hand and said, "Mom, you're not fat. You just look fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 554
You deserved it 6 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She is innocent and meant well. Yay for having a caring daughter :)

sunnyt 5

Those are words of encouragement!

Comments

sunnyt 5

Those are words of encouragement!

Shes just trying to help! :D Besides, looking fat and being fat has a big difference. Ever take a picture? That should explain it.

She is innocent and meant well. Yay for having a caring daughter :)

Damian95 16

Kids always say the darndest things :)

rttr 18

Your daughter sounds adorable! But at least she was trying to make you feel better.

The fact she took you by the hand and tried to make you feel better says a lot about the way she was raised. Be proud, you are doing a fine job of raising a caring little girl. C: As for the whole weight issue, as cheesy as it may sound, it's whats on the inside that counts. Try not to worry about it. :)

Yea.... that's where the fat's at, on the inside.

Lant 6

I think she should stop grumbling bout her weight and do somethig about it.

karpoi 11

You gotta love brutally honest children.

That is very sweet, praise yourself lucky with that adorable kid

You've raised your daughter well thus far for her to make such a comment. You should be proud of her honesty, though fyl for the source of her comment. I'm sorry OP.

Awww well at least she tried to cheer you up!