Jeez

By not getting any anymore - 22/02/2009 03:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was making out with my boyfriend, he left my dorm suddenly without telling me where he was going. A few hours later, he texted me to tell me that being with me made him feel dirty and he had gone to confession. He then called me a sinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 513
You deserved it 7 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seriously... what else is there to do or say besides laugh and "wtf?"

burdenofaday 0

Gods are man's worst creation.

Comments

hunny leave his sorry ass, If a man cares more for the bible then his lover then hand him one and say hump this and leave. Religion always gets a bad wrap from guys like these's but despite when the rroman catholic church and Christian churches believe, sex.......well not even that masturbation is good for the body and soul.

lol. whats wrong with him. if it made him feel dirty its his own fault , cause he wanted to do it. i say dump him. he doesnt sound like he wants to be part of the relationship anymore anyways.

#16 Good work. Those who say she's dirty... DIE IN A FIRE! FYC.

idku 4

He called you a sinner? Well, I guess it takes one to know one!

that is why i refuse to date anyone who is Christian..

Tell him to get his head out of his ass. What a muppet, FYI.

AtoZandBeyond 0

What the **** is #3 doing on this website???

ziqi92 0

the fact that ppl call others sinners is stupid. over the top stupid. according to their very own religion, everyone is a sinner. theres no need to point that out. ur catholic bf is better off without u.

ziqi92 0

wrong. the op's bf is clearly a catholic, as hinted by the fact that he went to a confession.

ha. wow. I'm sorry :( that sucks. I have an overly-religious friend who tried to tell me that you shouldn't even DATE until you were ready and of the age to be married. Seriously. wtf? After you dump him, life will be MUCH better :)