Jeez

By not getting any anymore - 22/02/2009 03:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, while I was making out with my boyfriend, he left my dorm suddenly without telling me where he was going. A few hours later, he texted me to tell me that being with me made him feel dirty and he had gone to confession. He then called me a sinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 513
You deserved it 7 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seriously... what else is there to do or say besides laugh and "wtf?"

burdenofaday 0

Gods are man's worst creation.

Comments

Darly_fml 0

Wow... Yeah, stay away from the religious types.

If it feels good, it's sinful. Try to be crappier kisser. If you drooled all over his face and made loud smacking noises, that should do it-- he'll feel like he's suffering for the sake of your relationship and that'll make him happy.

I would reevaluate my relationship. from what we are told. He sounds a bit paranoid and afraid of "HELL". He fits into the people who are religious because they are afraid. Fear can be a strong motivation but it can also cause some very idiotic and rash actions. You could end up on the end of his fear. He may become violent, abusive and not very pleasant to be around. It could also mean that he wasn't emotionally ready to make out with you. You do need a certain type of emotional bond before you get comfortable with that. Either way. you should think on it.

Isn't this how you know you're doing it right?

blacklagoon_fml 0

Hahah that sucks! What an asshole, dump him and be proud that you are a sinner.

I was going to say something involving "your fault" and "Catholics", but I ended up spitting a bit of my coffee on the screen from laughing after seeing what #44 just wrote. #44FTW!!

You may want to reevaluate why you're with him. If he was telling the truth, then he obviously is brainwashed by his religion- and it's one of the religions that motivates its followers with fear and guilt. You will want to decide if you want to be with someone who lets others dictate his actions. Good luck deary.

And then you said, "**** you!" and dumped him. Right?

hey #31 " speak as everybody does here", who are you shakespeare?