Indoors voice, always

By beavis - 23/05/2009 06:20 - United States

Today, my brother and I were standing at the baggage claim, waiting for our luggage to come out. We were commenting on all the bags that appeared, and when two large hiking packs came out I exclaimed "What kind of cunts go backpacking in New York?" The old couple standing next to us, apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 615
You deserved it 87 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there's more to New York than just the city part....

Ummmm yeah New York does have mountains in the northern part. Most of New York actually has amazing hiking spots so YDI for being so stupid!

Comments

Totally agreed with #4. Congratulations, your an ass, and an ignorant one at that.

ohhhhshizzz 0

You aren't a smart person are you? A. I can see you don't live in New York or you'd know that there were other places besides in NYC, douche. B. It is people like you who come to places like that, or New Orleans and think they know EVERYTHING. Y'all don't seriously, you probably think once you get to the French Quarter it's Mardi Gras. C. WTF, who really says **** for that kind of thing? I can see you saying jackass or something. But THINK beforey you speak, it may be hard to do so but try. Oh & if I were the old couple, I'd punch you in your ****. Yes your ****, where you douche? But probably not, cause I can smell that fish all the way over here.

Techabo 0

Why would you even say that? YDI for being rude.

procrastination_ 0

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they were coming BACK from a trip? Or maybe they had a connecting flight, regardless, there's no reason to be an ass.

lol, I thought it was funny. People shouldn't be so serious all the time.

New York is a pretty big state, dumbass. Ever been upstate?

justxdream 0

I don't think your rude. Yeah, there is a lot more to New York than the city, but whatever. I say stuff like that ALL the time, and the people are right behind me lol. I'ts awkward, but funny! (Thats why they put it on FML, everyone needs to chill =])

5 - "Haha it isn't really an FML if they didn't do anything to you..." ... it's called foot-in-mouth.

britneyf 0

You definitely deserved it for using such an unnecessary word.