Indoors voice, always

By beavis - 23/05/2009 06:20 - United States

Today, my brother and I were standing at the baggage claim, waiting for our luggage to come out. We were commenting on all the bags that appeared, and when two large hiking packs came out I exclaimed "What kind of cunts go backpacking in New York?" The old couple standing next to us, apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 615
You deserved it 87 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there's more to New York than just the city part....

Ummmm yeah New York does have mountains in the northern part. Most of New York actually has amazing hiking spots so YDI for being so stupid!

Comments

Your life is ****** up because you don't have health insurance. Its pretty clear that you have no filter on what you say out loud. You also seem to have some anger issues. I'd recommend you find some barely above minimum wage job so you can see a shrink.

xIslaCrucesx 0

I will be, jerk. I'm going backpacking in ecuador than spending two weeks in NY. with a giant hiking backpack.

Maybe they lived in NY and they were coming back from a backpacking trip! Why would you be saying shit like that when you know perfectly well there is a more than likely chance the people you are referring to are within earshot?

123_asdfghjkl 0

So? It's not like you'll ever see them again.

how about in the Adirondacks or Catskills? damn you're an idiot, look at a map of NYS once in a while.. the city isn't the entirety of NY, believe it or not (ps-the capital is Albany if you were confused about that too)

WutangX90 0

YDI, since your being the ******* idiot here. Enjoy life being a ****.

liveitlearnit 0

Who doesn't go hiking in upstate New York? It's beautiful. My parents just left to go up there.

I can tell there seem to be a lot of Americans in here because they're shocked and offended by the usage of the word "****". You don't really see people from outside the US throw such a fit from it. Something about using a word so much it loses its power to shock or something, I enno. That being said, YDI original poster.

poobear 0

the mountains and hiking trails in ny are NOWHERE near the airports. they would have flown into a completely different airport to go hiking so yeah they are ***** for bringing hiking backpacks to nyc