Indoors voice, always

By beavis - 23/05/2009 06:20 - United States

Today, my brother and I were standing at the baggage claim, waiting for our luggage to come out. We were commenting on all the bags that appeared, and when two large hiking packs came out I exclaimed "What kind of cunts go backpacking in New York?" The old couple standing next to us, apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 615
You deserved it 87 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there's more to New York than just the city part....

Ummmm yeah New York does have mountains in the northern part. Most of New York actually has amazing hiking spots so YDI for being so stupid!

Comments

In summary, the Appalachin Trail passes within an hour of NYC, I believe it may be the closest approach to a major airport. Second, if you are choosing to travel without a car, a backpack is one of the most convenient ways to transport your luggage. I recently got back from two weeks in Italy, and was much happier with my pack than trying to lug a rolling bag through four airports (twice each), something like 10 train stations, and numerous busses, subways, and city streets. Finally, the possibility that they were returning from a trip, apparently never occurred to you. I'd say you made a pointless comment in the most offensive way possible, and got caught.

seriously. way to be a terrible person and say something that rude over something as petty as luggage no less.

jasax1 0

So uhhhh... who's the c**t now? YDI to the max... prick.

i'm assuming that by "new york" you mean the city since everyone ever goes hiking in the rest of new york. and maybe they went backpacking in europe or something and were coming home to new york. think before you speak next time, and when you do speak, try not to be an asshole. or say **** in front of an old person. or in public. jesus.

And that's why we keep our comments to ourselves, idiot. I they beat the shit out of you for being such a dumbass.

You definitely deserve it. An outbound flight for some is a return trip for others.

maggie_gxx 0

Wow YDI... a lot of New York is mountainous. There's more than just city! You also DI for saying the C word in public... seriously be polite. And you probably deserve to be called a c*nt more than the old couple going hiking. You seem more like one than them. Why should you be called that name for going backpacking. That is SO rude.

maggie_gxx 0
KY_awkardx2 0

**** is a horrible word to use. That poor old couple...You're a dumbass, and its your own fault.

LikelyYourFake 0

OP - what you said here... I would say that is the pot calling the kettle black.