Incognito IRL

By Stressed out mom - 07/03/2018 01:30

Today, my daughter confessed that she’s pregnant from a one-night stand with some guy she met on vacation in Florida a few months ago. The dirtbag never told her his last name and the phone number he gave her was fake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 135
You deserved it 3 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

clairecurses 19

it's not completely his fault...

How is he dirt bag? Maybe she shouldn't have slept with someone she just met and knew nothing about it. Or was too stupid to even use a condom.

Comments

Perfect, she can now find a loving family to raise the child with no interference from a dirt bag. Just a suggestion. No judgment here.

Oh, you mean adoption ... or a nonjudgmental mother?

To iamchazzi et. al, it's the YDI button since there's no YDDI (3rd person) button available.

While RichardPencil does have great comment, not sure I'd use said name that some could mangle into "your-dick-is-pencil-shaped." lol Just saying.... Then again my name ends in "(Error) 404" [actually part of ZIP code] - "brain? not found" - lol - on some topics before googling.

blink831forever 13

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
SwordSlashBlade 13
evilmom75 3

you should have taught her not to spread her legs for a random stranger. be happy a baby is all she's got from him. it could be worse. like HIV or the clap

That’s kind of how one night stands happen. He’s not a dirt bag. She should have been a lot more careful. But everyone knows when you have sex that you run the risk of getting pregnant. I would even bet the first name he gave was a fake. Hope the baby is healthy. I’m sure he or she will be well loved.

Smart move having sex without a condom. Off to the planned parenthood drive-thru.