314
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  skittle68  |  0

Sucks :( start cutting some things like soda out of your diet and you will gradually lose weight. I've lost 5 lb in about a month and a half just by not drinking soda, and using less oil when I cook. And, there are some guys who LOVE small boobs. I'm only a B and I have a friend who thinks they are too big :)

Reply
  5t3ff1k4h  |  42

82-Small chested women (or, as the ignorant put it, flat-chested), even if they are overweight, do not have moobs. The meaning of 'moobs' is 'man boobs'. Derp. Small boobs are not manly. 83-Lauren is a girl's name. Lorne is a boy's name. There is a different spelling, even though they sound similar.

Reply

168 he is speaking english you just don't understand it since you never heard it before "hominem fallacy" is what he ment but none the less it's is proper English look it up. it a intellectual word or words.

Reply
  hairt  |  4

#188 "I have found so many people older than I am on here that can't....." I think instead of using 'that', you should use 'who'. just trying to help, since your desc is about proper English.. :) sorry if you're offended. :/

Reply
  Jessi2487  |  0

ok so OP has small boobs but fat? that is just all bad. but if she was skinny she would have no boobs? thats a lose lose situation. btw 145 is so sexy... im sure i said tht a million times but its so true

Reply

254 maybe you should keep up instead of bitching about a worddoHerty not familiar with. Hence it is called a dictionary which happens to be useful at times when one doesn't know the word spelling, pronounciation, definition or use of the word.

Reply
  Mehness  |  0

A brief check up on wikipedia reveals that an "ad hominem fallacy" is something which I have no idea about, but it doesn't seem like 100 and the rest of her comments use them. Don't be afraid to point out the ad homiwhatevers, I'd gladly like to see 'em.

Reply
  the101dan  |  0

258 - you'd be surprised. I saw a poll about fake vs real boobs and 25% of the voters chose fake over real... but I do agree with you (and the other 75%). Fake boobs are gross.

Reply
  B4SK3TB4IL  |  0

I wouldve showed that kid the back of my hand. just kidding but if u work out and keep going at it and u REALLY want it. then u will get it. and in a few months u will be fine and everyone who ever made fun of u will feel like an ass after seein how u changed.

Reply
  FFML_314  |  11

Coming from the stalker. The little girl that's to scared to message me or anyone else back. Awh! What's the matter? Can't stand the private heat?

Reply
  FFML314  |  0

um, I did msg. you back. I can't get messages unless I'm on a computer. And unlike you, I have a life. I can't get messages on my iPhone. Holla at yo boy

Reply
  FFML314  |  0

Btw, it literally took me 3 minutes to create an account and copy and paste everything. And I broke my leg & have nothing else to do. YOU people, are the truly pathetic ones. Because once I'm better, I won't be going on here anymore, but you losers will still check this site EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Reply
  FFML_314  |  11

What's sad is that you actually believe that what you're saying justifies you being a complete and total creep. I broke my pinky finger, alright Steph! I'm going to stalk you now. You're the biggest dumb-ass this site has spit out. Your days are numbered, my dear.

Reply
  FFML_314  |  11

Krystal, it's the "isabella3" girl you called out on the other FML, for her picture being fake. What's great is that "she" is a 23 year old he. Makes this so much worse.

Reply
  illmatic2  |  16

I don't think someone who creates a fake account and stalks people on a website has the right to call anyone pathetic. My comment better post this time or I'll be very mad. 

Reply
  FFML_314  |  11

Hm, yes I can see how showing a little bit of cleavage would make me look like a "hoe." Try a better insult next time. Got gave me boobs and if I'm going out dancing or want to look nice for my girlfriend/boyfriend than you're damn right, I'm going to let a little show. I am not ashamed of what I have.

Reply
  FFML_314  |  11

When I lose weight, it's generally not in my boobs. I do know it's like that for some people though. Hopefully in her case, she can lose some weight and her boobs will grow.

Reply
  FFML_314  |  11

It's OK, she's busy jerking it to my picture right now. She's so much in love with my face, it's sad really. :( My heart belongs to another man!

Loading data…