I want Jesus to come inside my heart

By Weirdo - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to church for the first time in my life. They had a Jesus statue at the altar, and I noticed he was surprisingly muscular. Ten minutes later, I had to excuse myself, after I caught myself fantasizing over a crucified Jesus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 933
You deserved it 40 853

Top comments

I would tell you to kneel and pray, but I'm afraid you'd get confused while you're down there.

Comments

I've had to excuse myself a couple times. Not because I thought Jesus was sexy.. But my priest is extremely attractive :(

Was that you, that I heard in the church closet?

I can understand that. There is a gorgeous and sexy nun on here.

Go to to the jogging FML look at comment #20. That's how we know.

Maybe it's just me but I find 23's comment to be exceedingly creepy.

LillianLattea 6

#23... I'm a girl.. that is gay.. and I do not find her "sexy" yet "cute". maybe that's just me, but you're creepy.

misataylor86 10

Seems you need to stay in church... Perhaps catholic.

Well, you were certainly moved by Jesus Christ... Just in a sexual way

TylerDC 24

your truly crazy about Christ. :-)

"When you call my name it's like a little prayer I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there"

NoahEibon 11

"In the midnight hour, I can feel your power..."

Now I can't get the song out of my head... ****!!

madgrinchhatter 12

Never thought about that song being about a ******* before but I hear it now.

I'd tell you to get on your knees and pray for forgiveness but I'm worried about what you'd do while your down there.

meekthekit 6
SenselessPattern 12

Hey now, it was 13 minutes difference. Obviously they both came up with the same thing a the same time, it just took #27 13 minutes longer to reach the 'comment' button.

Forever, and ever, you'll stay in my heart and I will love you (Reminds me of "My Best Friend's Wedding")

You wanted to get... nailed up? Or were you just wanting to witness his miracle touch?

poodle_juice 17

I guess his image truly touched you.