I'm so hot and lonely

By lonely dreams - 01/01/2013 17:26 - United States - Reno

Spicy
Today, I have been single and out of the game for so long that instead of having real wet dreams, I now dream about jacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 399
You deserved it 6 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well your hand will never let you down or cheat on you. It will always be by your side.

Comments

Next thing you know, you'll be dreaming about dreaming about jacking off, and then Leonardo DiCaprio will steal your thoughts.

Why the hell would he want to use inception on that guys jerk off thoughts ... I didn't know he swung that way

Now in these dreams, do you ask yourself if you like it? Because that would disturb your dream mates.

I'm not sure if this is really sad or really narcissistic. You don't really have to have sex to dream about sex. Sounds like you just like the notion of you jerking yourself.

shyeahh_fml 19

No, he dreams about jacking off because that's the closest thing to sex he's had in a while.

showmeyourears 19

Honestly, I don't think this really means anything. I have a boyfriend and I occasionally have dreams about masturbating.

lmngrl889 14

I agree. I had one last night! and I do have a bf too

lmngrl889 14

I also have had them more than once

Obey_StudBoii 23

You need to get out more. Make a New Years Resolution to get out, party and have fun.

Why dream about something you can already do...whenever you want?

perdix 29

Invest in some good lotion and learn some hot dirty talk* to make your masturbatory experiences pleasurable enough to have on purpose. *For a great example of hot dirty talk, see my comment on the flatmate story. Stop before the slapping and punching begins.

"Oh ice cream bar, you are the only one who understands me. You like the same things I do. Dog breath, boiled football leather."